Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How did blacks get to America

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#Eugenics #MulattoMafia
★★★★★
Title : whites complain about niggers all day but they brought us here :feelsclown:

The Jews brought you on ships, not Whites

Yakub teleported them

C5df19f05bf47b2fc73fc4af95c62ef03df1db67d676598eb686a7549b70857d 1

Cope n' seethe

The J00s were behind this

All white cope
You know Arabs enslaved you guys for far longer & far more

Estimates of the total number of black slaves moved from sub-Saharan Africa to the Arab world range from 6 to 10 million, and the trans-Saharan trade routes conveyed a significant number of this total, with one estimate tallying around 7.2 million slaves crossing the Sahara from the mid-7th century until the 20th century when it was abolished.[5][6] The Arabsmanaged and operated the trans-Saharan slave trade,[7] although Berberswere also actively involved.[8]

Blacks could essentially fall off to the Mexican/Latino status if they weren't such Jew sucking Low IQ Randalls (from recess)

They will face the wall on day (in gta5)

I can't speak for everyone, but when I say 'I hate niggers', I don't mean black people.

My definition of 'nigger' is someone who acts the way that those niggers in the hood act. Dangerous, immature, idiotic, and egotistical. A white person can be a nigger. A Mexican can be a nigger. An Asian can be a nigger.

You get the point. It's possible for black people to not be niggers, it happens when they don't have 10 braincells and decide to work on their lives and escape the black community at large. The best example of this would be most rich black people. I have great respect for these people, more so than a white person who got rich and worked on themselves, because they were disadvantaged at birth by being born into such a trashy community of people.

Just my thoughts.