Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How desperate you need to be to ask cucktears for help

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
This guy said he's willing to try some IT advice before he ropes. You know how they can help him? They could send one of their female posters to his home so he can fuck her. That'd be some legit help for him.

The only help or advice he needs is the blackpill.

I would ask too. But banned. For asking help

Nohelp   Copy

Here's some of the amazing advice they got

"
The social shit is what it's about. People are attracted to people with good social skills
"

"
Workout

Learn a skill

Learn an art

Practice till you are great at something.

It is a competition, and you need to compete. Luckily there are several areas to compete in. Pick one, and be the best you can be.

"

"
Learn how to intepret and send body language.
"

"
Literally, how bad could you possibly look? -post on r/toastme -eat a healthy balanced diet 6.5 days a week -workout 3-5 times a week -join a meet up group and something like a hiking group, walking group etc -plant some seeds and nurture them, in a pot or a garden it doenst matter just know that some won't make it and thats OK
  • learn a craft (I chose spoon carving)
  • take on a challenging task (I chose a marathon for kids with cancer... I'd never distance run before) -write something. Everyday. Even if it's 1 sentence each morning of something positive for the day or a comment every night on your favourite moment of the day
"

Why would you ask soys who cannot get women how to get women?

Here's some of the amazing advice they got

"
The social shit is what it's about. People are attracted to people with good social skills
"

"
Workout

Learn a skill

Learn an art

Practice till you are great at something.

It is a competition, and you need to compete. Luckily there are several areas to compete in. Pick one, and be the best you can be.

"

"
Learn how to intepret and send body language.
"

"
Literally, how bad could you possibly look? -post on r/toastme -eat a healthy balanced diet 6.5 days a week -workout 3-5 times a week -join a meet up group and something like a hiking group, walking group etc -plant some seeds and nurture them, in a pot or a garden it doenst matter just know that some won't make it and thats OK
  • learn a craft (I chose spoon carving)
  • take on a challenging task (I chose a marathon for kids with cancer... I'd never distance run before) -write something. Everyday. Even if it's 1 sentence each morning of something positive for the day or a comment every night on your favourite moment of the day
"

Imagine, this is all expected from men while females have to do nothing of it. Is not it funny that only men seek for advices, trying to improve themselves while females have to do nothing of it? Should not it quite be obvious that to everyone of them, that females literally just have to exist while men are born to suffer?

Imagine, this is all expected from men while females have to do nothing of it. Is not it funny that only men seek for advices, trying to improve themselves while females have to do nothing of it? Should not it quite be obvious that to everyone of them, that females literally just have to exist while men are born to suffer?
Germanypilled

Females are already expected to be good, perfect people. If anything you're put on blast for even suggesting that they aren't flawless these days.

But all of this shit is cope. Anyone who's an ex-redcoper has tried these and realized that

1) it doesn't create attraction
2) most of the time women don't even want to know you, so they don't even get to find out all those things the ITcels have listed

When you aren't blackpilled or still doubt the blackpill, you go to Cucktears.

5/23/2021

LOL he chose St. Elliot's day JFL

>I'm not trolling

Said every troll ever

Only people who have taken the black pill interface with reality. Why would you ask anyone else's advice?

This has to be a troll. Otherwise, he is beyond pathetic.

Only people who have taken the black pill interface with reality. Why would you ask anyone else's advice?
Because they are coping and still delusional. You cannot ask the fish how to catch it.

JFL @ "Karma Law"... "Just World Fallacy"...

JFL @ "Karma Law"... "Just World Fallacy"...

''If no girl or boy is attracted to you maybe there is something wrong with you besides your looks, and I don't say that to be mean or harmful, that is just the Truth.''

I really cannot read it anymore. People, specially men, need to stop deluding themselves and get real.

''Something that has helped me a lot to change my negative mindset and to find my values is meditation and Buddhist teachings.''

@speedtypingincel

''I'm not saying that you have to follow a religion or something but focusing more on spirituality and in learning different philosophies will help you to open you mind to a world were women not being attracted to you is not as deep a think.''

This is literally the pure epidome of the word ''cope''.

''And finally, don't try all of this advices only for one year because you will get no where. I don't know you, but your personality and the negative mindset that you have is ruining your life''

Ohh then I have a question for this guy. When? Not 1 year, perhaps even not 5 years... perhaps 10 years... and then what? Imagine you will start this journey at age 20. In the end you will be a 30 year old man and your best years are absolutely over.

''If you are interested, I will suggest you to investigate a little bit on karma law. It explains how every action you have has its own reaction, therefore you are the only one with the power to change everything and get better. If you are always surrounded with negative actions and thoughts you will only receive negative reactions.''

Is not it quite funny? Such topics have been elaborated for years now and most of the time, men talked about such topics, even now as we can see. It is also really concerning that only men tend to say ''materialism'' is bad while females have everything. I have never seen a female who talks like this. Men work hard for little money. We get less and less while females get more and more, yet we are not entitled to anything. I mean, this is simple arithmetic. According to official standards, the general output of money is limited. Now if we let females into the general work environment, guess what happens? Of course we all know the answer. We now share the general output of money with females. We now have to compete against females and on top of that, females are preferred within the work environment which means all the money now goes to females. Easier work is paid better and better and therefore hard work get paid less and less.

''If no girl or boy is attracted to you maybe there is something wrong with you besides your looks, and I don't say that to be mean or harmful, that is just the Truth.''

I really cannot read it anymore. People, specially men, need to stop deluding themselves and get real.

''Something that has helped me a lot to change my negative mindset and to find my values is meditation and Buddhist teachings.''

@speedtypingincel

''I'm not saying that you have to follow a religion or something but focusing more on spirituality and in learning different philosophies will help you to open you mind to a world were women not being attracted to you is not as deep a think.''

''And finally, don't try all of this advices only for one year because you will get no where. I don't know you, but your personality and the negative mindset that you have is ruining your life''

Ohh then I have a question for this guy. When? Not 1 year, perhaps even not 5 years... perhaps 10 years... and then what? Imagine you will start this journey at age 20. In the end you will be a 30 year old man and your best years are absolutely over.

''If you are interested, I will suggest you to investigate a little bit on karma law. It explains how every action you have has its own reaction, therefore you are the only one with the power to change everything and get better. If you are always surrounded with negative actions and thoughts you will only receive negative reactions.''

Is not it quite funny? Such topics have been elaborated for years now and most of the time, men talked about such topics, even now as we can see. It is also really concerning that only men tend to say ''materialism'' is bad while females have everything. I have never seen a female who talks like this. Men work hard for little money. We get less and less while females get more and more, yet we are not entitled to anything. I mean, this is simple arithmetic. According to official standards, the general output of money is limited. Now if we let females into the general work environment, guess what happens? Of course we all know the answer. We now share the general output of money with females. We now have to compete against females and on top of that, females are preferred within the work environment which means all the money now goes to females. Easier work is paid better and better and therefore hard work get paid less and less.

Well succinctly put. High IQ.

They're wannabe tyrants & despots. They know we suffer. However they want us to suffer in silence.

@speedtypingincel

Brutal destruction of every point he made. Cant wait till they read it and say youre wrong because you are a toxic misogynist without addressing a single point you made

I had a couple idiots tell me shit like this when I was bluepilled and looking for advice. It makes no sense to think that females will just detect your positive mentality, that's just nonsense. Normalfags will always try to push the blame on you and they'll try to make you feel like you're the bad guy and that it's your fault that females are repulsed by your looks. Plus, one of the simps who told me this was a guy who got friendzoned by his oneitis while he knew she was fucking with another guy who didn't even go to her same school and then again he fell for yet another female who was seeing other guys as well. What really amazes is me is the fact that this guy had the blackpill thrown in his face multiple times and he still tries to deny it.

This has to be a troll. Otherwise, he is beyond pathetic.

Because they are coping and still delusional. You cannot ask the fish how to catch it.
Based

You know how they can help him? They could send one of their female posters to his home so he can fuck her. That'd be some legit help for him.
All their female posters are dykes, have chaddie boyfriend, or soy harem of “men”. Theyd rather chop off all their fingers then fuck a inkwell
Asking IT for advice is not blackpilled tbh
A broken man that has came down to his last option, even if it isnt a good one. He said he was going to rope and was on his last chance of hope

just take up spoon carving theory

The worst part for me is the "learn how to interpret and send body language" part, literally the most useless advice for autistic people. That's like telling a blind man to learn how to see.

Meh, that analogy doesnt make much sense. Fish cant talk.
Just ask the fisherman bro. Buy my book... :feelskek:

id rather ask a fly in my room for help than any of those retards

That's not even what Karma is, Karma is where you're punished for your actions in your previous life. That post was clearly written by some retarded basic bitch with an absolute surface level understanding of buddhist theology.

Even the concept of being "punished" is more of judeo-christian cultural interpretation of it. It's more that the sum of your previous and current lives thoughts & actions will echo down the chain of cause-and-effect as fate for your future lives.

Why would you ask soys who cannot get women how to get women?

Oh but they do get women. Old dried up whores that wouldn't have even sneezed in their direction in their highschool and college years.