Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How demonized or accepted are 7 year age gap relationships in the West? What about in Asian countries? Eastern Europe?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Veteran
★★
I know that modern women are attacking women for dating younger girls, but how younger are they? And how common is this in the world?

why do you care ?:feelshehe::feelswhere:

lol. Wdym why?

To become a passport bro
Oh so they are going to treat you as a pervert anyway. And foid themselves usually go for older status maxed chads so they will just pretend to be chocked by it when it is someone they already hate.

Age gap is endleesly problematic in the west, pathetically so. Some asians bother with it as well.

Agecucks are retards. If she bleeds she is fit for marriage.

It’s a zoomer Anglosphere thing as far as I know.

it's mostly a western thing I think

7 years is nothing lmao. Not even age gap.

Demonized:

• Large age gaps are demonized in the Anglosphere, but we all knew this already; some cucks find an age gap of more than 3 years too much JFL
  • I've seen Scandinavians making cucked comments regarding age gaps, but that's not surprising
  • As a Latino, I can tell you that spics are cucked about age gap in relationships as well - if you become a passport bro in South America, her family and friends will give you a hard time. The age gap tolerance is only slightly higher than the Anglosphere or Western Europe. If you're considerably older than your Latina girlfriend, her family will gladly accept the age gap is if you support them financially as well (my people are fucking parasites like that)
  • Surprisingly, age gaps are not tolerated in northeast Asia (Japan, Korea, China) - their Confucian background hardwires them to only pair up with people of similar age; age difference is a big thing in Confucian-based societies

Accepted (from my understanding and observations, I can be wrong):

• Philippines - it's the capital of older guys seeking out and marrying foids in their 20s; also Southeast Asia in general (except Vietnam - they're mindset is closer to China & Korea in that regard)
  • Slavic Europe - its a good and bad thing. If you're old & ugly but have money, Slavic foids aren't picky, but its the type of region where it sucks to be young and broke
  • The rich Gulf Arab countries, esp. UAE - its the type of place where no one gives a shit, and the foids that live there, have moved there primarily for money.
  • Honorary mention: Miami - people may talk shit, but you see a lot of illegally wealthy douchebaggy 40-50 somethings with brainless 20 year old fuck puppets. However, Miami is a corrupt shithole; I've heard Miami being called "Hispanic Dubai", but I think its worse and even more corrupt than Dubai. The driving is hell, and born-and-raised Miamians are on average are QUITE FUCKING STUPID

Last edited: