Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How dark can humanity go

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Now that it’s looking like that we will have had a hand in a possible doomsday genetic event. How low can this species go in terms of brutality?

I’ve already seen gen alpha become apathetic. It’s no brained we have good intentioned ugly men with no drive for degeneracy die out on this forum long ago. It’s either how much will people go when it comes to their caveman instincts.

Majority already sucking on that fatherDarwin dick and mother nature roast beef. So really how much of you are willing to do horrific acts of evil to get the things you want and come up with an excuse to do so?

I have failed myself more times then I can count. :feelsbadman:

I have failed myself more times then I can count. :feelsbadman:
Majority of the forum are braindead trolls or actual incels who devolved from their original goal of spreading knowledge and how to get by with said knowledge it’s gunna get worse. I’m not being schizo nor am I saying anything with actual low iq. It is the truth. Humanity has a century to unfuck itself and go beyond the programming of the primitive low iq Neanderthals that only values looks or else we will fail and roast beef Mother Nature will have won and the world will go up in smoke. It won’t happen in my lifetime but I will warn and archive my posts for whenever the event happens. Hopefully not in my lifetime kek

Are you certain the perpetrators of the DNA recombination attack are of our species?

Are you certain the perpetrators of the DNA recombination attack are of our species?
The bio engineered test tube designer babies will probably be superior to naturally born humans. Knowing how humans are fucking organic and pretty retarded and stubborn whenever natural problems and criticism arise. They will not even see the massacre coming. Hell the bio engineered super humans will probably destroy themselves as well and the planet if they get too much greed on their hands. The human nature is something that should either be changed or get addressed. The future isn’t looking bright at all if this keeps up. Men and women are guilty for this hell ngl dead srs. Kek. Imagine knowing you only do things on instinct and are fucking aware, but go lol nah imma do what my genitalia tells me to do because it feels better and right. Feelings will destroy the world. Don’t call me a moral fat either because this shit shouldn’t even be happening at all it’s pretty petty and ridiculous from both sides. I’m used to getting insults on here and tbh I don’t care at all if I get hunted.

I’m a master fucking spectator and it’ll be low iq to not even realize that men and women fucked the world up in their own way and their children and grandchildren will hate them for it. Gen alpha is proof of it. But idc I’m schizo Skibidi rizz

Last edited:
The Holocaust
Nah I know the human race can go further. Even then they genocided the midget African race because they didn’t like how they’d look

The bio engineered test tube designer babies will probably be superior to naturally born humans. Knowing how humans are fucking organic and pretty retarded and stubborn whenever natural problems and criticism arise. They will not even see the massacre coming. Hell the bio engineered super humans will probably destroy themselves as well and the planet if they get too much greed on their hands. The human nature is something that should either be changed or get addressed. The future isn’t looking bright at all if this keeps up. Men and women are guilty for this hell ngl dead srs. Kek
Gattaca except incels are given post-birth abortions instead of janitorial jobs.

Tbh I joined with the intent of netting men who are sick of the mindless PNC brutality I experienced daily durning the pandemic. At this time of clearing before I go back to insanity I might as well say what I want to say because at least I get to do it here jfl

Gattaca except incels are given post-birth abortions instead of janitorial jobs.
Maybe but I see carnage and murder being legalized. I mean wade Wilson is literally given a pass because of his generic comic book man LOOOKS

I FEEEL THE INSANITY KICKING BACK IN THE FUCKING ORGANIC SINCIFRECT INCRIRCECETE HAHAHAHAHAHA

Now that it’s looking like that we will have had a hand in a possible doomsday genetic event. How low can this species go in terms of brutality?
Brutality or darkness? Brutality implies some sort of physical carnage, while darkness implies a general degradation of morals.

I don't know mang, I think we've been on a steady decline of morals since the late 20th century

Maybe but I see carnage and murder being legalized. I mean wade Wilson is literally given a pass because of his generic comic book man LOOOKS
Yes, I think it's already happening at an unofficial level.

Brutality or darkness? Brutality implies some sort of physical carnage, while darkness implies a general degradation of morals.

I don't know mang, I think we've been on a steady decline of morals since the late 20th century
Same thing tbh…you don’t need to think too deep as you know what shit will SPUR FROM THIS THREAD. All you need to KNOW IS I WNAT TO KNOW HOW STUPIDLY BRUTAL THIS SELF AWARE DOG SHIT SPECIES WILL DO KEEP SUCKING ON DARWIN COCK AND MOTHER NATURE ROAST BEEEF DO IT FUCKING DO IT YOU PUSSISES AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH INCOFRRECTI. INCORRECT INCORRETTC AHAHAHAHA

Every vile act is only legal for chads and foids. Everything is illegal for incels. They will charge ugly men for breathing air eventually.

Every vile act is only legal for chads and foids. Everything is illegal for incels. They will charge ugly men for breathing air eventually.
Society wil have collapsed by then. The caveman instincts can only go far to do “what life is programmed to do” reproduce. Literally caveman theory is so fucking retarded because the reason we even have moral or ethical acts is because we are programmed to rise above it. Fucking retards wanna go back to it. They can but you will get GRANTED HELLISH ENDEAVORS FOR EVEN THE PETTYIST IF THINGS. I’ll say IT AGAIN AND WILL DIE ON THAT HILL. MY HEIGHT SHOULD BE CLASSIFIED AS A SOCIAL FUCKING PROBLEM NOT A GENETIC ONE RETARDS IM LOOKING AT YOU WOMEN, IT, INCELS ON HERE WHO ARE INCORRECT TROOLS, SO ON AND FORTH SUCK ON MY SHORT FEMURS AND DIE IN HELL

Truly boundless

You need a degradation of morals for physical carnage to happen the way it is now anyway so I guess its both

You need a degradation of morals for physical carnage to happen the way it is now anyway so I guess its both
Literally said it was synonymous to each other so yes.

Think abstractly. I don’t need to repeat myself
You wouldn't be repeating yourself you would just be telling me the reason you think that
If yoy were repeating yourself you would repost “ Yer avi matches this comment“

Its not hard to just type out the reason why

You wouldn't be repeating yourself you would just be telling me the reason you think that
If yoy were repeating yourself you would repost “ Yer avi matches this comment“

Its not hard to just type out the reason why
it's literally not rocket science. Idk what the fuck you humans are on but obviously your brain stem is screwed.

Look at the avi and look at the comment you made. Quit trying to act as if this is an argument jfl.

it's literally not rocket science. Idk what the fuck you humans are on but obviously your brain stem is screwed.
This is why no one on the site likes you
5E0D99E7 E09A 4E3E BB03 DDCF817ADA3E

Im just trying to talk with you and your being bitchy with me for no reason like a fucking foid