Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "How dare you trade a place to sleep for sex"

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240602 155608 Reddit
Screenshot 20240602 155813 Reddit

Creep/weird= not attractive/not Chad

If supporting a ban on slumlords means more foids are homeless then that might actually not be so bad. But they'll likely get some other kind of security net anyways.

foids nowadays are the most retarded whores jfl

'hey harvey you fat fuck plz fuck me in exchange for a film role! omg omg wait it was rapeeeeee how dare you exploit me in exchange for something'
'hey vince ty for making up a fictional job for me in exchange for sex. omg wait it was rape how dare you have sex with me in exchange for something'
'hey inkwells you're not entitled to sex foids will only have sex in exchange for something'

:foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

foids nowadays are the most retarded whores jfl

'hey harvey you fat fuck plz fuck me in exchange for a film role! omg omg wait it was rapeeeeee how dare you exploit me in exchange for something'
'hey vince ty for making up a fictional job for me in exchange for sex. omg wait it was rape how dare you have sex with me in exchange for something'
'hey inkwells you're not entitled to sex foids will only have sex in exchange for something'

:foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
Most of female Hollywood actors fucked rich fat old guys to get a chance

Yet some random normie wanted to get pussy for rent everyone loses their shit

Most of female Hollywood actors fucked rich fat old guys to get a chance
jfl ikr

it's p hilarious how 'foids fuck powerful rich guys' turned into rape bc #metoo whined about it enough. 'we're totally not whores we were raped' yeah ok whores

if you think about it, #metoo is a more crazy conspiracy theory than qtard shit

tbh he is low IQ for mixing business with sex hunting. one should never put their job at risk in a climate where making any "woman" uncomfortable could spell the end of ur career instantly. this idiot may get reported and have his renting business put to a halt indefinitely.

NEVER try to romance clients, customers, coworkers, bosses, employers, etc, etc if your a MAN. you MAY get away with all of the above if ur a woman tho (tbh no1 should do this but especially not a MAN).