Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How dare Chad not want to marry my fat ass?

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
azmzo9uohdyx.png

Oh Lord, this shit again.

A woman's weight is a great tool to judge her personality by. Being slightly overweight is one thing, but if she is obese she is clearly lazy and lacks self control.

All while ranting "Where have all the good men gone" and saying 1/10 men are datable

When you are playing in tutorial mode with god mode on but still want more

She chastises men for not considering enough women dateable because of their weight, then goes on to say how only 1 out of 10 men are dateable, thats not even the 80/20 rule, thats 90/10! The lack of self awareness here is insane.

Last edited:
Oh Lord, this shit again.

A woman's weight is a great tool to judge her personality by. Being slightly overweight is one thing, but if she is obese she is clearly lazy and lacks self control.

All while ranting "Where have all the good men gone" and saying 1/10 men are datable
High IQ

If only 1 of 10 men are dateable maybe work on yourself so you can attract them? All you have to do is lose weight CUNT. No guy is looking for a supermodel with a 6 figure salary and lots of friends. Only girls are.

"Divas come in all shapes and sizes". JFL :feelstastyman:

Her ‘Sto being so shallow’
And also her ‘only 1/10 guys are attractive and you should ignore the other 9 like they don’t exist’.
Cunt.

this is the shit that genuinely makes me want to fucking kill women

"yeah i mean like, only like, 1 in 10 men are actually dateable but like, men are like so shallow.. just caring about l- looks yeah, yeah. exactly, so ignorant!" fucking fat cunt i imagine her saying that whilst munching away at a fucking chicken bacon and stuffing baguette, sick fucking bitch.

Men = chads
Sub 8 = invisible

Stress eater? I can understand being fat due to physical condition, but due to stress ? She has weak will and is lazy.

1/10 men on subway are datable?

Does she include only her age group? If that is the case...

Fat women are the worst bitches out there, they think they are worthy of chad but they ar less than dirt.

"Men are so shallow"
"Only 1/10 men are fit to date me"

Imagine if some male fat fuck wrote that, "stop being entitled go to gym teehee"

Replace fat and woman/girl with short and guy, and it's spot on.
Short people can't just stop being short by simply eating less. Women's hypocrisy knows no bounds.