Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How cucktears thinks the world works

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
"Damn, that guy has such a hot personality. His jokes are hilarious which really makes me wanna fuck him. I hear he even learns French, this guy is so driven to become a better human being, I´m so wet right now. Rumor has it he even holds doors open for women, he is such a sophisticated gentleman, I can´t resist anymore."

MAle users:

484.png

most of us here have better personalities and treat women with more respect than douchebag chads

That guy showers 10 times a day! I want him NOW

most of us here have better personalities and treat women with more respect than douchebag chads
Speak for yourself I treat women like pure shit, just like they've treated me my entire life.

MAle users:

484.png
Leshaun rails his wife, and then he gets the privilege to suck Leshaun’s dick. That’s why his mouth gets expanded so much. He is happy though. A happy cuck.

People who think personality matters in attraction are stupid, but it can probably help forming long term bonds, i.e. pursuing a relationship based on common interests.

A really shit-tier personality can prevent women from wanting to be around you, but a good personality doesn't guarantee shit.

Speak for yourself I treat women like pure shit, just like they've treated me my entire life.
i havent spoken to mch girls in my life or had much contact with them tbh tbh

High IQ, self-improvement is so worthless for attracting women. We'd all be better off joining a gang, dealing drugs, etc.

People who think personality matters in attraction are stupid, but it can probably help forming long term bonds, i.e. pursuing a relationship based on common interests.

A really shit-tier personality can prevent women from wanting to be around you, but a good personality doesn't guarantee shit.
Cope. If you are 8+/10, you can get away with almost everything.

Personality ensures your relationship lasts. If you aren't attractive you aren't going to be given the chance to show your personality in the first place since no foid would even consider you an option for dating

"Damn, that guy has such a hot personality. His jokes are hilarious which really makes me wanna fuck him. I hear he even learns French, this guy is so driven to become a better human being, I´m so wet right now. Rumor has it he even holds doors open for women, he is such a sophisticated gentleman, I can´t resist anymore."
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

A really shit-tier personality can prevent women from wanting to be around you
Cope.
Good. You should.

Cope. If you are 8+/10, you can get away with almost everything.

Women can be repulsed by a shitty personality that's constantly whiny or negative. Guys are too and if you have no friends no girl wants to actually date you.