Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How cucks are raging over the post

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

holy shit how cucks are raging over your post bro @wizardcel 647 comments kek

THOSE POOR INNOCENT CHILDREN!!1!! YOU MONSTER!!!11!!! :soy:

no one is going to get between me and my jb ngl

18yo fresh meat is best. Reddit fags can test my gangsta and see what happens.

I've legit tried flirting with young meat and norms dared not to say anything due to gymcel stature.

According to them you are a pedophile if you are attracted to a 17 year old and 11 months.

Cucktears triggered :feelshaha::feelshaha: Good job buddy boyo :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Vehicle of my choice for this operation, but i don't think candies will work today, so what bait suits best considering current trends?
free-candy-van.png

"You are a pedo if you are attracted to anything other than old hags"

Vehicle of my choice, but i don't think candies will work today, so what bait suits best considering current trends?
free-candy-van.png
Free fortnite skins.

Vehicle of my choice for this operation, but i don't think candies will work today, so what bait suits best considering current trends?
free-candy-van.png

Has @Mainländer reported a theft yet for his automobile?

Holy shit. First a cuck writes an article about me and now cucktears are losing their shit lol the age of consent is 14 in Brazil. Im doing nothing illegal.

Love how they play justice warriors, as long as shes above the AOC when you're living theres nothing wrong!
:feelshaha:

only problem is. if these femoids are under 18 then he wont get see many of them on the app, i guess theres always lieing about their age which plenty of foids doo

How mentally ill you need to be to deny superiority of soft ripe milky teen girl tits and ass?
Even great men from ancient history knew that - there are case when man married just 9 year old girl.
What we see today is humanity denying nature order, going for secondhand expired disgusting roast beef is path to downfall.
Men today are oppressed and shamed for sticking with nature and so i dare to ask - who stands behind that irrational oppression machine?

Roasties.

The roastie is immunized against all dangers: one may call her a secondhand, expired, old, post-wall, it all runs off her like water off a raincoat.
But call her a roastie and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Even oppressive, unnatural laws of corrupted world we live today can't stop fair man like wizardcel to praise superiority of young, ripe girls.

He's not guilty.

Don't IT have anything better to do than to bully us?

free-candy-van.png
*Free Chads dick

pretty sure he's from brazil so age of consent is way lower there.

anything 30+ goes off the cliff with the rest of the lemmings. Sorry hoes.

Holy shit. First a cuck writes an article about me and now cucktears are losing their shit lol the age of consent is 14 in Brazil. Im doing nothing illegal.
just be exist as ugly male

D Ξ S T R Θ Y  F Θ I D S
D Ξ S T R Θ Y  C U C K S

While I personally don't agree on this (approaching underage foids), the hypocrisy from these people is astounding. I know a Chad who used to have sex with 16/17 year olds when he was fucking 28, and no fucks where given ever since.

Last edited:
their subreddit is really boring. How can someone spend time posting there is beyond me

They are just angry because they never got to deflower a young pussy

These high school girls are innocent "children" when a 30 year-old incel hits on them, but they're titanic sluts, with their legs wide open, when 20 year-old Chad shows up.

Female hypocrisy never ceases to disgust me.

Last edited:
> this guy

@Ritalincel

lmao brainless cucks freaking out and assume he's from the cucked US when he is actually from brazil where aoc is 14 LOL

And the MLK avatar, jej @DeformAspergerCel
ChronicComic

Is Stacy A Chad5 points · 1 day ago

Ok under the original post there's a LGBT Activist, feminist, and human rights advocate. The fuck are they doing in an incel forum lmao

level 2
0WatcherintheWater0

1 point · 1 day ago

Many pedophiles see themselves as part of the LGBT community, which explains why they would advocate their rights. Just a theory as to why they’re there.

LittleShiningLuma

14 points · 1 day ago

What is there a "LGBTQI+" thing at the bottom of the screenshot?

level 2
cartoonsandscience

32 points · 1 day ago · edited 1 day ago

Someone who commented on his post I assume
Edit: I just found the conversation and this 'LGBTQ+ activist' person commented "enjoy prison" lmao

level 3
LittleShiningLuma

11 points · 1 day ago

Thank you for your investigation!