Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy How cucked is the zoomer generation?

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

Leyleycel
Are they based or soy? I don’t really know this tbhngl because I have never talked to one. If they happen to be soy and cucked then there might be a grim fate for the future of blackpilled ideology.

Online - Based
IRL - Soy
Thats what ive seen

Online - Based
IRL - Soy
Thats what ive seen
The IRL soy from what I've seen are doing it to get pussy, many seem to know to never get married though. I think at least the red pill is getting out there, although I think tinder and other stuff will eventually lead to black pills.

Female zoomers are insufferable.

Male zoomers are either massive soys, or conservative maxxing, and very few actually hate women

Female zoomers are insufferable.

Female zoomers have no issue showing guys how much they love attractive men and look down on unattractive men to the point that it is way more obvious compared to previous generations of women.

Male zoomers are either massive soys, or conservative maxxing, and very few actually hate women

Many male zoomers are just conservative maxxing and talking about putting thots in their place to be ironic and edgy tbh

Half are soy the other half is bitter and angry. At the least they seem to know how screwed they are either way.

Half are soy the other half is bitter and angry. At the least they seem to know how screwed they are either way.
this. zoomers are going more extreme on both ends

Are they based or soy?
most zoomers are split into these categories.
Based and hateful of lgbt, women, and gays.

normie retards who are NPCs

those are really the only types of zoomers i ever see.
also millenials are generally the biggest cuck generation i have ever seen

Female zoomers - Insufferable, shallow, and have all the worst possible personality traits combined that could be accomplished in a person. STD-ridden by 16 and looking like an old hag and sagging by 18.
Male zoomers - Depends on who you ask. They're either super based or super soy.