Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How cucked is RDR2?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I'm halfway through the game and, so far, I've had to witness 2 cucked missions (one of the Arthur guy helping those indians:dafuckfeels:, and another of him "confronting" a guy who used to be a slaver, giving you no other option), and, in the city, one of those mockeries that big corps/sjws like to make of us (to distract from our actual arguments) saying "i'm not a hater, im a racist!" or some shit. And the fact you can use weapons everywhere else but not in the indian reservation:dafuckfeels:

I want to know if it gets more cucked than this because I may not even finish the game tbh. It's too cucked. Idc about spoilers.

GTA was cucked too, but at least it's otherwise a normal game and just has some bits of propaganda, and even that somewhat blends in, because it's a game set in the modern era so it makes sense that the characters would agree with the views the media is pushing. However, on RDR2, current day politics are completely out of place, and seem to be more present in the game.

I wish there was a setting to disable propaganda or something. Maybe there's a mod but I'm playing it on xbox. Corporatins won't even let us cope in peace :reeeeee:

I mean, I paid for this game, I'm not ok with it having ads too. Because political propaganda is no different from ads or product placement.:reeeeee:

Imagine console gaming in 2021

Yeah that guy in the city is pretty weird. Wasn't it normal to be racist in 1899? Why would he say he's not a hater?

The game also has a strong roastie character who talks about female empowerment and is just as good a killer as the men in the gang even though she joined a couple of weeks ago.

Over for you if you play AAA (((western))) games in the year of our lord 2021.

Your a bit late for the game don't you think

I won't spoil much but one of the most cucked aspects is Sadie turning more and more into a 'badass chick' as the game progresses. Totally cringey and unnecessary. Besides that and a few other things such as the stuff you mentioned it's an amazing game and any cucketry can mostly be overlooked.

There is the part where you drive the feminist wagon too but Arthur is kind of forced to do that to blend in rather than wanting to do it :soy:

There is also another side mission 'He's British Of Course' which nearly got the game banned because it mocks transgenders.

I didn't have much of a problem helping Indians and killing the slaver either though to be honest because after all the Indians were being fucked up at the time and black people were actual slaves back then so it's not like we are doing missions for blm beating up a guy who has tweeted something racist :feelskek:

Your a bit late for the game don't you think
the hell you on about man? The game came out like 2 years ago and it's singleplayer so it's not like that matters that much.

Hell I went back just recently to replay Ace combat 4 and the game is almost as old as I am.

Yeah that guy in the city is pretty weird. Wasn't it normal to be racist in 1899? Why would he say he's not a hater?

The game also has a strong roastie character who talks about female empowerment and is just as good a killer as the men in the gang even though she joined a couple of weeks ago.
yeah that's ridiculous too

it's just full of propaganda. you're supposed to pay the price of a full game and then have it be full of ads basically, because tbh, this is no better than spotify's free version's ads, just political

"Why would he say he's not a hater?" because now, over 100 years later, media corporations are pushing the idea that whoever opposes them are haters. not people wanting their people to have their own country, or safe neighborhoods, or available jobs for people without uni degrees, nono, we must be "HATERS" if we dissent:dafuckfeels:
I won't spoil much but one of the most cucked aspects is Sadie turning more and more into a 'badass chick' as the game progresses. Totally cringey and unnecessary. Besides that and a few other things such as the stuff you mentioned it's an amazing game and any cucketry can mostly be overlooked.

There is the part where you drive the feminist wagon too but Arthur is kind of forced to do that to blend in rather than wanting to do it :soy:

There is also another side mission 'He's British Of Course' which nearly got the game banned because it mocks transgenders.

I didn't have much of a problem helping Indians and killing the slaver either though to be honest because after all the Indians were being fucked up at the time and black people were actual slaves back then so it's not like we are doing missions for blm beating up a guy who has tweeted something racist :feelskek:

yea they're somewhat right tbh, but I still think they should give you the option to be based and be nice to the slaver/refuse to help the indians. because arthur is supposed to be a murderer so why does he somehow become nice in political missions lmao :feelshaha:

the he's british of course mission was the only thing that was somewhat based :feelshaha:

i guess if it's just that i'll keep playing it, but this is extremely unfair, i think if they want to do this, maybe there should be a free version with this shit, and a paid version with no agenda/propaganda

Last edited:
This was my main problem too. It would've been fine if she was just involved in a couple of shootouts rather than becoming a full blown badass. Especially when you take into consideration that the other gang members are former military and hitmen and have been gunslinging outlaws their entire lives whereas she has been hunting in the snowy mountains at most before joining.

the hell you on about man? The game came out like 2 years ago and it's singleplayer so it's not like that matters that much.
Yeah and it's not relevant anymore

I played that game like twice since then

This was my main problem too. It would've been fine if she was just involved in a couple of shootouts rather than becoming a full blown badass. Especially when you take into consideration that the other gang members are former military and hitmen and have been gunslinging outlaws their entire lives whereas she has been hunting in the snowy mountains at most before joining.
yeah the sadie thing is ridiculous and i cringe every time her dialogs show up

apparently since she's a strong independent female she can kill hundreds of men on her own lmao

A morally corrupt highway criminal preaches 21st century leftist social justice hogwash in 19 century america :feelsPop:

Sjw infested everything, Rockstar got away from them long enough, GTA6 will most likely have female protagonist which in 2021 mean full retard sjw.

Arthur is a giga simp. He basically sacrifices himself at the end so john marston and his whore wife and child can live.

Sjw infested everything, Rockstar got away from them long enough, GTA6 will most likely have female protagonist which in 2021 mean full retard sjw.

looking at the progression between gtav and rdr2, i dont even want to think about how cucked gta6 will be

the saddest part is that these guys also paid feminists to pretend to be outraged at the game to trick based guys into buying it, even though it's actually a cucked game lmao
Arthur is a giga simp. He basically sacrifices himself at the end so john marston and his whore wife and child can live.
:dafuckfeels:

yea they're somewhat right tbh, but I still think they should give you the option to be based and be nice to the slaver/refuse to help the indians. because arthur is supposed to be a murderer so why does he somehow become nice in political missions lmao :feelshaha:

the he's british of course mission was the only thing that was somewhat based :feelshaha:

i guess if it's just that i'll keep playing it, but this is extremely unfair, i think if they want to do this, maybe there should be a free version with this shit, and a paid version with no agenda/propaganda
To be honest it is hard to talk about without spoiling much but the Indian situation kind of relates to and reflects the gang's situation in the sense that the government/pinkertons are trying to get rid of outlaws the way they are trying to get rid of the Indians and Arthur is essentially helping them because Dutch wants him to and the reasons for Dutch wanting to help them get revealed a bit later ;)

I think he is generally a cunt to most people, like the whores in the bar at the start, unless he thinks they can benefit the gang in which case he puts the nice guy act on.

Brother dont t spoil the game for him.

dumb bitch Sadie. reckless whore too

I hear you can tie up foids and feed them to the various predatory wildlife
to be fair you could do that in the OG RDR too.
Even got a cheevo if you threw them in front of a train

:blackpill: Micah was based and woke tbh
looking at the progression between gtav and rdr2, i dont even want to think about how cucked gta6 will be

the saddest part is that these guys also paid feminists to pretend to be outraged at the game to trick based guys into buying it, even though it's actually a cucked game lmao

:dafuckfeels:
John Marston's wife ashhely whatever apparently once slept with Arthur and the other nigger, gang leader forgot his name., Dutch if u read Arthur diary at one point Also the red haired women who Dutch fucks has syphilis, game is std pilled
potentially John Marston's son is either Dutch or Arthurs jfl

Last edited:
Brother dont t spoil the game for him.
He literally said he doesnt care about spoilers.

If he's already concerned about bluepilled material he isnt going to enjoy the ending anyway

to be fair you could do that in the OG RDR too.
Even got a cheevo if you threw them in front of a train
old rdr is ugly shitty graphics :feelspuke:

If he's already concerned about bluepilled material he isnt going to enjoy the ending anyway
the murder gameplay is still good even if story becomes meh. Also still a lot of fun shit happens even if we get a cuck ending

To be honest it is hard to talk about without spoiling much but the Indian situation kind of relates to and reflects the gang's situation in the sense that the government/pinkertons are trying to get rid of outlaws the way they are trying to get rid of the Indians and Arthur is essentially helping them because Dutch wants him to and the reasons for Dutch wanting to help them get revealed a bit later ;)

I think he is generally a cunt to most people, like the whores in the bar at the start, unless he thinks they can benefit the gang in which case he puts the nice guy act on.
I loved the loan shark missions, make you feel like an Alpha Chad. Herr Strauss was by far one of the best niggas.
enjoy your cucked tranny sim with "le epic graphics" while I enjoy some real red dead kino:feelscomfy:

View: https://youtu.be/7IkvAb6THQY

better to play somewhat cucked good looking game than some super old shit

ohn Marston's wife ashhely whatever apparently once slept with Arthur and the other nigger, gang leader forgot his name., Dutch if u read Arthur diary at one point Also the red haired women who Dutch fucks has syphilis, game is std pilled
Abigail, annoying bitch i never liked her. For reals she cucked John? i thought he was paranoid, fuck Arthur and Dutch are like brother and father to him.

Ok, sorry.

Remember that fiance of his who use him for chores but refuse to marry him?

I think 99% of media is cucked, It's odd because years ago I probably would have gotten more enjoyment out of the game If I wasn't blackpilled.

But now I've lost some enjoyment, same goes for Movies and TV Shows, like I used to like Forrest Gump when I was younger, but years later it makes me sick.

Abigail, annoying bitch i never liked her. For reals she cucked John? i thought he was paranoid, fuck Arthur and Dutch are like brother and father to him.

Ok, sorry.

Remember that fiance of his who use him for chores but refuse to marry him?
No she didn't cuck John, she was the gangs whore and later got pregnant and last man to sleep with her at that time was John. but it could be she was made pregnant by some of other men in the camp but didn't know that she was pregnant till John had slept with her.

No she didn't cuck John, she was the gangs whore and later got pregnant and last man to sleep with her at that time was John. but it could be she was made pregnant by some of other men in the camp but didn't know that she was pregnant till John had slept with her.
No wonder John rather wanted to be slaughtered by wolves than to marry her.

:blackpill: Micah was based and woke tbh

John Marston's wife ashhely whatever apparently once slept with Arthur and the other nigger, gang leader forgot his name., Dutch if u read Arthur diary at one point Also the red haired women who Dutch fucks has syphilis, game is std pilled
She fucked everyone at camp, Dutch says it in the first game "See this man, he married a whore, we all had her but he married her".

She fucked everyone at camp, Dutch says it in the first game "See this man, he married a whore, we all had her but he married her".
John Marston running away for a year makes sense, if I was him I would have shot her and the son and ran away. Better to die with your dignity intact than be a cuckold.

Created this century? Very cucked

I prefer Undead Nightmare