Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How cucked can r/short be?

Agent_Coper

Agent_Coper

Officer
★★★★

JFL at calling this shit "adorable" and "cute" as a 5'6" guy (most likely incel). This is literal cuckoldry.

>Imagine going on reddit

:soy::soy:

He's actually a numale manlet active on inceltears, check out his pics if you want to see the sort of people destroying incel misogyny all day, he also had a vasectomy.

Very very cucked. It's Reddit for God sake.

Height is just a trivial quirky feature teehee it’s just a preference and varies with women teehee they’re all unique teehee different girls like different things ... not me or my friends tho teehee we like tall hot broad shouldered brick skulled handsome high testosterone violent killers

Height is just a trivial quirky feature teehee it’s just a preference and varies with women teehee they’re all unique teehee different girls like different things ... not me or my friends tho teehee we like tall hot broad shouldered brick skulled handsome high testosterone violent killers

omega iq

He's actually a numale manlet active on inceltears, check out his pics if you want to see the sort of people destroying incel misogyny all day, he also had a vasectomy.
Damn, I should have checked his profile before posting. :feelshaha: These people are walking memes.

He still mogs me tho

lol

Can the government please make a list of everyone who has more than a certain amount of updoots on reddit and put them in FEMA camps please?

Adorable Short Woman and Tall Chad*
fixed

wtf. I dont get it. It depends tbh. I'm a manlet and i like the gender role change, ngl.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Not only does life as a manlet have to be Hell, but you have to watch other manlets failing to cope with their manletism on the internet which just makes it worse because it reminds you how shitty everything is. The only good cope is escapism, publically confronting an unfixable issue head on in a place full of people with that issue by shittily denying how bad it is is worse than making fun of them.

Reddit is synonymous with cuckoldry so this is not surprising.

wtf. I dont get it. It depends tbh. I'm a manlet and i like the gender role change, ngl.
But there is no gender role change here, it's just the usual tall guy + short girl bs. If it was tall girl + short guy, I wouldn't have a problem with it either.

« Seeing something you don't like doesn't make me a troll, incel. »

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Adorable Short Woman and Tall Chad*
fixed
I can't stand this height stuff. I hate it so much that people care so much about height. I can understand face but why height?

The thread is sarcastic they don't enjoy the 9gag faggotry tier comic

Last edited:
short and small penis go well together. I wonder why.

“0 points”

At least someone there has a brain.

As cucked as cuckery can be

bikerbats banned me from his cucked sub within one post. jfl this post:

This isn't /r/shortmen. /r/short is for short people and there are women in this sub. You'll occasionally see content you don't relate to. If you don't like it, that's a personal problem. /r/shortcels is probably more your speed.

Hey INCEL, how dare you point out life circumstances for short foids are 100000x better than the hellscape manlets endure daily.

Wow. Just wow.

Yep I know the exact feeling & have witnessed this crap 1st hand.
Whoever posted that is an idiot.