Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How cucked are your parents, would they let you fuck a girl in the house?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
This is assuming you live with your parents, if you somehow got the chance to fuck a girl (or if you paid a prostitute and are planning on fucking her) and your parents saw you entering the house with her, would they let you sleep with her?
And would they be mad if they found out you slept with a girl?
My parents are from a conservative culture so they would be pissed if I tried to fuck a girl in the house, especially considering I sleep in the living room. They want me to get a girlfriend but they wouldnt want me having sex with her, which is pretty stupid.

what kind of parents would let you bring a hooker lol

I would think twice before making my parents angry at me, they are conservative af

My parents would act awkward to the point of it being unbearable and knowing this would prevent me from ever bringing one home with them there (if I was even capable of doing that).

what kind of parents would let you bring a hooker lol
They should let their virgin son fuck a hooker if it means he gets to finally lose his virginity.

My parent's haven't even brought up me getting a girlfriend in year's. They used to joke about it but since my cousin knocked up his gf a few year's back they quit. I don't even know what they would say if i said i had a gf, i haven't even left the house on my own in like 6 years.

I'm in uni, but here is how they would react: Angry at first. Probably relieved later that I'm not such a loser.

My mom would interrogate the girl asking her every possible question. My dad would just stand awkwardly like I do in the presence of strangers. They would let me, not that I would ever bring one.

Girls moan too much and it makes me paranoid that my family would listen. Better to get a hotel room.

My mom would interrogate the girl asking her every possible question. My dad would just stand awkwardly like I do in the presence of strangers. They would let me, not that I would ever bring one.

Girls moan too much and it makes me paranoid that my family would listen. Better to get a hotel room.
My dad would probably be somewhat supportive and happy that I'm fucking bitches as he wished he could have been a player, but my mom would get triggered and think it's going to lead me to becoming a criminal and going on drugs.

My dad would probably be somewhat supportive and happy that I'm fucking bitches as he wished he could have been a player, but my mom would get triggered and think it's going to lead me to becoming a criminal and going on drugs.
My dad doesn't seem to care if I'm a slayer or an incel, whatever to him. You are lucky to have a supportive dad.

But your mom, wtf. Triggered at her own son's success with women. Tragic af.

My dad doesn't seem to care if I'm a slayer or an incel, whatever to him. You are lucky to have a supportive dad.

But your mom, wtf. Triggered at her own son's success with women. Tragic af.
She has the mindset that if you aren't married with a wife and kids then you have a bad lifestyle, she thinks fucking many different woman is for degenerate criminals that are doing drugs.
My dad on the other hand is a huge pervert and will be checking out girls all the time when I'm out with him.

If I have money for prostitutes, I have money for a motel

She has the mindset that if you aren't married with a wife and kids then you have a bad lifestyle, she thinks fucking many different woman is for degenerate criminals that are doing drugs.
My dad on the other hand is a huge pervert and will be checking out girls all the time when I'm out with him.
Her mindset wouldn't be so bad if we lived in a different era when marriage was a realistic option for young men. She seems out of touch.

if they are desperate for a grandchild maybe

D

O they have plans on getting you an arranged marriage or something? How else do they expect you to have a relationship.
Yes, but i know it's over for me and they're bluepilled.

Definitely no. I wouldn't blame my dad either, I wouldn't let my children fuck someone in my house either -- that's my child, I don't need to be aware of all that. Fuck in like a public park or some shit, just not under my roof.
Parents shouldn't have to hear their own child having sex.

That said, growing up my parents always told me I CANNOT have a girlfriend while i'm still going to school because they thought I would start fooling around and my grades would go down. Pretty fucking stupid when you think about it considering at the same time they considered me "smart" and I fooled around anyways playing video games and watching anime all day, now instead of being a normal human being i'm a virgin loser who still just fucks around doing nothing all day. Thanks mom, dad, you really helped me out there!

When I was that young i don't think they would have cared. They pretty much let me do whatever i wanted and thats probably why im this fucked up now.

1. Prostitute = I'm dead
2. Normal girl with the same age = Congrats son you're not a failure

Never thought of it as it is an impossible scenario, and I cannot be bothered wasting my money on hookers.

sure, my mom wouldn't care

I wouldn't dream of it lol

nah, super religious, they would freak out.