Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How cucked are the gun laws in your country?

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
NOT ENDORSING VIOLENCE, JUST ASKING.

Just wondering how many incels here live in countries that are too cucked to at least let ugly males take the easy way out in a quick and guaranteed way.

Take my country for example; here in order to register for a gun you need to get a gun license from a registered gun store, regular stuff right? Problem is the nearest legal gun-store is 4 provinces away!

Then you need to fill out a form indicating why you want to own a gun, the problem is 90% of those forms are returned anyways because "for self-defence purposes" isn't a good enough reason! Every time you come with "for self-defence" their reply is "just phone the cops!" The self-defence minister is so full of herself, she literally thinks that the police are going to arrive at a held up gas-station in the middle of nowhere in 5-minutes if you "just phone the cops!"

What the hell are you supposed to write there!?
A tool that is created for combat purposes and I can't even justify it's use for it's intended purpose :feelshaha:
The only two things you can write in there is "for security/military profession" other than that, anything else you write there is as good as rejected! No wonder this country has such a high rate of illegal gun purchases!

It's bad enough that I get shit genes to go with my poverty, but now I can't even do anything about it! It's like having a locked door in front of you and the keys are outside!

But yeah, long story short, my country's laws are so cucked you can still smell Chad's semen on the paperwork.

Very cucked. I don't know the details but you're allowed to only have an ordinary gun. Probably similar to yours country.

I think only police, army and hunters can have guns and even they have to go through all kinds of psychological profiling before they are granted the license

Gun laws are not too strict and easy to get but nevertheless most people arming illegally

fuck gun laws. the only way for me to get one is to make is myself.

Cucked state in the USA

No one cares about laws in my country.

UK so cuckest of all the cucks there is

They will be due to David Hogg.

It’s just dandy partner :y'all:

no guns since 1945. i have just a machete

I live in the US. Won't dox myself, but a very gun friendly state as well.

Very easy to get guns.

I think only police, army and hunters can have guns and even they have to go through all kinds of psychological profiling before they are granted the license
sounds exactly like german gun laws

Its pretty cucked

Okay, not too cucked but not cuck-free either.

Where I live, almost every male have a Sturmgewehr 90 at home due to the military conscription but you can't carring it around as long you're not in service. If you want to carry a gun, you need to have a clear criminal file and make an exam to get a license and its only for non automatic pistols and rifles.

No constitutional rights to own a firearm, but you can own one, though strictly regulated. But tbh it doesn't matter, owning a gun isn't going to help me in anyway, especially compared to what the military or police may own.

Extremely cucked, only the military and drug cartels have guns. But Bolsonaro wants to change it.

Gun laws are not too strict and easy to get but nevertheless most people arming illegally
Bro i heard its hard bec. guns are too overpriced here.

Bro i heard its hard bec. guns are too overpriced here.
only price is hard,but its easy to acces illegal gun like they selling on facebook

No idea because guns are so uncivilized.

its cucked in usa although not as cucked as other countries

a pistol is easier to get than a short barreled rifle which is somewhat restricted, 1986 hughes amendment, etc. wtf makes no sense
shall not be infringed

Norway, quite cucked.

they are cucked but it's fine because this place isn't full of murderous immigrant poors...yet

cant you say youre an enthusiast or something?

In California, you have to have a military/police backround to get a concealed carry permit. I see why so many guys go into those professions tbh.

All gun laws are cucked, there should be zilch.

Probably toughest in the world or at least in the top 3

Not as cucked as the UK or Newzealnd

UK so cuckest of all the cucks there is

Don't see why we need guns. Its bad enough here with all the street monkeys stabbing fuck out each other, without giving they cunts guns.

cant you say youre an enthusiast or something?
Nope, that would still need a gun-license to back it up and in order to get a gun-license you still need to get that stupid form approved first :feelskek:

You can't get more cucked than Cuckden. It's literally prohibited to even buy a gun here.

idk man
I've never seen a gun irl

Don't see why we need guns. Its bad enough here with all the street monkeys stabbing fuck out each other, without giving they cunts guns.

so we dont get robbed by the very street monkeys you mention

UK. supposedly my mother's friend was one of the biggest gun control activists and she helped to stop all guns being sold here after the Dunblane shooting.

gangsters have guns though

Yeah shitty wee pistols from ww2. Minute they're spotted with one they're faced with armed polis with Heckler & Koch rifles. Severely out gunned. If anycunt can get a gun, then the current system of armed response won't work as they'll be too many incidents to respond to.
so we dont get robbed by the very street monkeys you mention

Naw you'll just get shot instead. Homicide rate in UK would skyrocket if we had easy access to firearms.

NOT ENDORSING VIOLENCE, JUST ASKING.

Just wondering how many incels here live in countries that are too cucked to at least let ugly males take the easy way out in a quick and guaranteed way.

Take my country for example; here in order to register for a gun you need to get a gun license from a registered gun store, regular stuff right? Problem is the nearest legal gun-store is 4 provinces away!

Then you need to fill out a form indicating why you want to own a gun, the problem is 90% of those forms are returned anyways because "for self-defence purposes" isn't a good enough reason! Every time you come with "for self-defence" their reply is "just phone the cops!" The self-defence minister is so full of herself, she literally thinks that the police are going to arrive at a held up gas-station in the middle of nowhere in 5-minutes if you "just phone the cops!"

What the hell are you supposed to write there!?
A tool that is created for combat purposes and I can't even justify it's use for it's intended purpose :feelshaha:
The only two things you can write in there is "for security/military profession" other than that, anything else you write there is as good as rejected! No wonder this country has such a high rate of illegal gun purchases!

It's bad enough that I get shit genes to go with my poverty, but now I can't even do anything about it! It's like having a locked door in front of you and the keys are outside!

But yeah, long story short, my country's laws are so cucked you can still smell Chad's semen on the paperwork.
not