Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme How could you tell i’m Muslim

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-

How could you tell i’m a muslim?

Last edited:
I'd fight this chad. It would be like a final boss

He’s a minion the final impossible to deafet boss is Allah

Dude you forgot to say (Peace Be Upon Him) You're fucked now.

Actual neanderthal to the left

What a subhuman ape. Only fit to work menial jobs as a slave for our glorious kike race.

What a subhuman ape. Only fit to work menial jobs as a slave for our glorious kike race.
Keep coping
kikes are money greedy subhumans
May allah curse them all ameen

Astigfirullah bro. You must say "sallallahu alaihi wasallam" after saying the name of our beloved prophet. And with other prophets you say "alayhi salam". Repent now or you will go to jahannam.
Wtf you talking about bro Sallallahu alaihi wasallam in english is peace be upon him which i said akhi.

Jahanam is for kaffirs and sinners not for men like me who spread the islam and the black pill

No man, alayhi salam means peace be upon him. Sallallahh alayhi wasallam means peace and blessings of Allah be upon him. You can't use abbreviations either as that it haram, it means that you're too lazy to signify the status of the prophets.

Ruling

idk why I'm doing this since I'm a murtad XD
Astaghifrullah i didn’t know that may allah forgive me.

You will go to hell Murtad become a muslim again before it’s too late brother

No man, alayhi salam means peace be upon him. Sallallahh alayhi wasallam means peace and blessings of Allah be upon him. You can't use abbreviations either as that it haram, it means that you're too lazy to signify the status of the prophets.

Ruling

idk why I'm doing this since I'm a murtad XD
Brutal your unconsciousness be tryna flex with dat knowledge to mog other incels...we are truly still animals abiding by the law of the jungle aka mogging...we need to transcend for realz.yo .sup!

durka durka durka the fake moon god will eat me
@MuslimCell look at this kike he thinks he is more superior than us lmaooooo

Last edited:
Ohayo~ fellow muslim kun, islam is based

Islam= Black pill:blackpill:
My dream waifu will have a niqab and will be my personal servant inshallah
I want kawaii muslim waifu too! And all cucks stoned to death.
What islam thinks of good anime, or im coping with anime in vain?

Truly over for him

@MuslimCell look at this kike he thinks he is more superior than us lmaooooo
[61.6] And when Isa son of Marium said: O children of Israel! surely I am the apostle of Allah to you, verifying that which is before me of the Taurat and giving the good news of an Apostle who will come after me, his name being Ahmad, but when he came to them with clear arguments they said: This is clear magic.

[61.7] And who is more unjust than he who forges a lie against Allah and he is invited to Islam, and Allah does not guide the unjust people.

kike brothers repent and believe in allah and his beloved prophet muhammed . seek the truth and you shall find islam and allah .

[61.6] And when Isa son of Marium said: O children of Israel! surely I am the apostle of Allah to you, verifying that which is before me of the Taurat and giving the good news of an Apostle who will come after me, his name being Ahmad, but when he came to them with clear arguments they said: This is clear magic.

[61.7] And who is more unjust than he who forges a lie against Allah and he is invited to Islam, and Allah does not guide the unjust people.

kike brothers repent and believe in allah and his beloved prophet muhammed . seek the truth and you shall find islam and allah .
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: @RichCel respond to this

im not sure but apparently only muslims can go walk around the black cube, so...

im not sure but apparently only muslims can go walk around the black cube, so...
It’s not the only reason why u think he is muslim boyo you damn well know that:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:
I want kawaii muslim waifu too! And all cucks stoned to death.
What islam thinks of good anime, or im coping with anime in vain?
You can cope with anime it’s halal

just don’t watch my SoY academia:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
9301.jpg

Astigfirullah bro. You must say "sallallahu alaihi wasallam" after saying the name of our beloved prophet. And with other prophets you say "alayhi salam". Repent now or you will go to jahannam.
Ok

He’s a murtad don’t listen to him he’s trying to sway you to live like his pathetic way of living life

Last edited:
I don't know i just guess, lucky

Over for sandcels

Stop praying to your false gods and come worship Blackops2cel.

Just lift bro