Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How common is inceldom?

ninji

ninji

Banned
-
I don't I got it as badly here as most honestly. While I'm a ethniccel autist manlet, I have some friends unlike most posters here. However I noticed that all of my friends are by definition incels. In my main circle of about 5-10 ish zoomer guys, none of us had girlfriends or ever sex to begin with. So how common is inceldom among zoomers honestly? Or did I just end up having a lot of incel friends by coincidence? Does anyone here have any similar experience? For reference btw, I mostly don't hang out with ethnicels or manlets like myself but tall white guys

Zoomer moment.

Big and growing rapidly. I think the last stat I saw had dating age men at majority virgin.

very common amongst deathnics

I'd argue its around 40% in western countries among men 18 - 29, once you include nearcels and low tier normies that are one text message away from inceldom

I'd argue its around 40% in western countries among men 18 - 29, once you include nearcels and low tier normies that are one text message away from inceldom
I think your right last statistic I seen was 38% 2 years ago. The way things are going it’ll be 50% very soon. This is causing young men to turn into fags to fulfill their sexual needs

I think your right last statistic I seen was 38% 2 years ago. The way things are going it’ll be 50% very soon. This is causing young men to turn into fags to fulfill their sexual needs
yes it is all a jewish plan :feelsUgh:

Look no further than China for what the future holds, where shit will come to a head 2035

It would actually be beneficial if they went to war to thin out their numbers. I’m surprised they didn’t invade Taiwan by now. This is their perfect opportunity USA is weakened now with our soy army full of fags and trannies

80% of men are incel or near-incel (landwhale chasers, lucky simps who bend over backwards to fulfil ever demand of their mid-tier whore, etc)