Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How comes we waste all our time? If we are sitting on the computer whole days we should be polyglots, PhDs and programmers. And we just rot.

Serious

Serious

Recruit
★★★★
Im almost 33, and I didnt achieve anything. What was I doing all this years? I dont even fucking know. I was just spending day after day after day on computer.
My education ended when I got master degree at some shit tier University and then worked for minimum wage my whole life.
And when I think about it - Im not so stupid (iq 131 and I was one of best students at uni) and then my life is just wasted in the front of computer screen.

I dont know, its kinda rant post. Just dont be like me.

Self flagellate because you're not an erudite theory :feelswhat:

Im almost 33, and I didnt achieve anything. What was I doing all this years? I dont even fucking know. I was just spending day after day after day on computer.
My education ended when I got master degree at some shit tier University and then worked for minimum wage my whole life.
And when I think about it - Im not so stupid (iq 131 and I was one of best students at uni) and then my life is just wasted in the front of computer screen.

I am not good at STEM.

I'm not good at learning complex topics

just be nerd theory

We have so much time and we just waste it, yes me including.
Society doesn't give you or me a chance, it's just not foids. And even if they do, what stops them from paying Chad more?

So, why bother when the better alternative is to LDAR as long as possible?

I got master degree at some shit tier University and then worked for minimum wage my whole life.
And when I think about it - Im not so stupid (iq 131
131 iq but ended up wage slaving :feelswhat:

We have so much time and we just waste it, yes me including.
You said you were working so it's normal that your mental energy is depleted. But even when you're neet if you can't really force things then how is it your fault ? It's like when you read some difficult long ass book like the ones from Proust or something. Not everyone likes it. I feel like we're gaslit into accusing and hating ourselves just cause we're not some jack of all trades dudes. Self improvement dont stop at the gym.

If we are sitting on the computer whole days we should be polyglots, PhDs and programmers. And we just rot.

What's the point? You will die as an incel both ways, atleast rotting is easier.

Check

Becoming a polyglot is even more an arbitrary waste of time than posting on .is if you have no practical use for it (and you also will also never become genuinely fluent in a language if you don't have one). Self taught "programming" is also useless as anything other than a hobby, the "learn to code" meme hasn't been recited unironically in at least 5 years and even for actual people with degrees the market is extremely oversaturated. Getting PhDs isn't even a comparable concept to the other two because rather than being a "productive" time-sink hobby it's an actual investment of money and resources

The whole idea that you could be spending your time "grinding" is mostly a fetishism and adherents of this ideology are subjected to ruthless mockery by normies because they themselves are typically unemployed and spend all day watching sigma Andrew Tate videos on TikTok. Most people don't spend their time doing anything productive and this isn't unique to incels hence why even deliberately trying to think of "productive" activities you only come up with other arbitrary time-wasters

Same situation you are in, and it's to the point where i might have to be an entrepreneur instead of working for somebody else.

Becoming a polyglot is even more an arbitrary waste of time than posting on .is if you have no practical use for it (and you also will also never become genuinely fluent in a language if you don't have one). Self taught "programming" is also useless as anything other than a hobby, the "learn to code" meme hasn't been recited unironically in at least 5 years and even for actual people with degrees the market is extremely oversaturated. Getting PhDs isn't even a comparable concept to the other two because rather than being a "productive" time-sink hobby it's an actual investment of money and resources

The whole idea that you could be spending your time "grinding" is mostly a fetishism and adherents of this ideology are subjected to ruthless mockery by normies because they themselves are typically unemployed and spend all day watching sigma Andrew Tate videos on TikTok. Most people don't spend their time doing anything productive and this isn't unique to incels hence why even deliberately trying to think of "productive" activities you only come up with other arbitrary time-wasters

I'd have loved to be a programmer but I cant afford that degree so I'll continue to rot

Andwhat about you, do you have or did you have any goals?
I had them. Mostly small stuff, like providing my own water electricity and food.

Rain catchment
Micro solar
Perennial gardening, small livestock..

Thing is I'm too crippled to do much of anything, anymore.