Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How Come When You Are Tired All You Can Think About is Sleep but When You Can Actually Sleep You Still Don't?

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
What is wrong with us that we keep torturing ourselves.

For me? I think it's because when I am on this forum with you I don't feel as lonely as I would be otherwise. This is the only place I can have conversations with other people. It's really sad but it's the truth.

So I stay up with you as long as possible to keep that connection so I fight going to bed.

But during the day I'm really tired and all I can think about is sleeping. But sleeping is lonely since you're reminded that you have no girl you've ever slept with and you've never felt her warmth.

I wish I could get over this and sleep more because I know I could enjoy life more if I did, and maybe I wouldn't feel so depressed about being lonely all the time but it's just a vicious cycle that feeds on itself, the less you sleep the less you want to sleep, the more depressed you the less you sleep, and the less you sleep the more depressed you are.

Last edited:
Sleeping is like being dead you don't hear feel see or smell anything

shouldnn't have fucked up ur nofap so u can fall asleep in 3mins legit the only reason i do it tbh tbh

shouldnn't have fucked up ur nofap so u can fall asleep in 3mins legit the only reason i do it tbh tbh

I've had to deal with my insomnia for a long time.

Ever since I was a little kid. I never wanted to go to bed.

The NoFap would help but this is a bigger problem for me.

I really want to get over it.

and falling asleep faster won't help because it's getting myself to want to sleep that is the problem

Sleeping is like being dead you don't hear feel see or smell anything

Sleeping is like recharging a battery but a dead battery is useless.

Because of my lack of sleep I'm always running on low battery. When my laptop is on really low battery, windows start freezing and everything's really sluggish. Same with my phone.

Because of what I do to myself my own body is like that.

I feel as if I'm scared to face truly being alone that I resist going to sleep.

Last edited:
I've had to deal with my insomnia for a long time.

Ever since I was a little kid. I never wanted to go to bed.

The NoFap would help but this is a bigger problem for me.

I really want to get over it.

Sleeping is like recharging a battery but a dead battery is useless.

Because of my lack of sleep I'm always running on low battery. When my laptop is on really low battery, windows start freezing and everything's really sluggish. Same with my phone.

Because of what I do to myself my own body is like that.

I feel as if I'm scared to face truly being alone that I resist going to sleep.
Yea well you're gonna be alone when you're dead

I can only sleep when I think of never waking up again

NoSleep, now! Legal and free hallucinogen

I can only sleep when I think of never waking up again

It would be easy to die in your sleep.

When I was more depressed than I am now I used to imagine how happy I would be if I went to sleep and never woke up again.

But that just terrifies me more because I want to experience love in my life, I don't want to die having never known it.

NoSleep, now! Legal and free hallucinogen

I used to do NoSleep when I was a hardcore 360 gamer (Gears and Halo).

It's awful. Your heart pumps so fast and you feel like you're going to die any second.

It would be easy to die in your sleep.

When I was more depressed than I am now I used to imagine how happy I would be if I went to sleep and never woke up again.

But that just terrifies me more because I want to experience love in my life, I don't want to die having never known it.

I used to do NoSleep when I was a hardcore 360 gamer (Gears and Halo).

It's awful. Your heart pumps so fast and you feel like you're going to die any second.
I just felt high as balls and tired

I won't feel tired up until 40 minutes before I have to wake up. It's so annoying.