Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How come we get this instead of a Mephisto show?

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
I would rather have a show based around Mephisto, or The Son Of Satan then this retarded goyslop. Who watches this garbage?

Marvel TV shows are all bad

Marvel TV shows are all bad
Daredevil and Punisher used to be pretty good. I guarantee born again will be utter woke trash though after matt clapped she hulks cheeks. The kike propaganda never ends :feelsUnreal:

Daredevil and Punisher used to be pretty good. I guarantee born again will be utter woke trash though after matt clapped she hulks cheeks. The kike propaganda never ends :feelsUnreal:
From Deadpool it looks like they are moving away from wokeism though, so we will see if that translates to the shows

From Deadpool it looks like they are moving away from wokeism though, so we will see if that translates to the shows
I doubt it tbh. The 'message' always shows up, even if it's subliminal. Fucking faggots. :feelsUgh:

The yellow daredevil suit is my favorite too :feelsrope::feelsrope: I can't believe disney wasted it on shows that no one will watch. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

A Madcap show would mog. I don't think Madcap should have his own show. I think he should just have a movie but I'd still prefer a Madcap show over this, which I won't watch (I don't have Disney channel anyway.)
Deadpool is R-rated so it will be less touched by Disney wokism than the family friendly Marvel characters, who will be ruined and Disney-fied.

Last edited:
A Madcap show would mog. I don't think Madcap should have his own show. I think he should just have a movie but I'd still prefer a Madcap show to this show that I won't watch (I don't have Disney channel anyway.

Deadpool is R-rated so it will be less touched by Disney wokism than the family friendly Marvel characters, who will be ruined and Disney-fied.
You would think that since hollywood worships Satan that they would make a great show revolving around him, but everything is sooo cucked. Lucifer is pretty good, but it later turned into foid worship dog shit. :dafuckfeels::feelstastyman::shock:

You would think that since hollywood worships Satan that they would make a great show revolving around him, but everything is sooo cucked. Lucifer is pretty good, but it later turned into foid worship dog shit. :dafuckfeels::feelstastyman::shock:
Chloe could get my BIC though :feelshmm:
lucifer on fox GIF by Lucifer

I AM CHAD IN THE UNDERWORLD

why do people even watch modern media

why do people even watch modern media
Because we constantly need a distraction from our useless lives. God should go fuck himself.

The only modern piece of media I’ve watched post 2016 is SAS rouge heroes