Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How come this trucel was even authorized to be in this clip

If you mog him then you are a fakecel who needs to GTFO.

Foid music always reveals the true boldness and desires of a foid. It's a bunch of self centered narcissistic crap that talks about using subs for their own ego boost. Chads do it in music too towards foids but 9/10 when there's an actual foid making a song it's about some self centered pussy power bullshit.
Also look past the hole, the video and song is about her using a sub and killing him afterwards. I don't care how much pussy I'd get, I would never let a foid use me in such a cucked manor.

Last edited:
Lmao if you watch the video its basically dykes killing their normie bfs that they settled for because they couldnt get Chad, and in the end they have sex together. This is what awaits you if you ascend

Lmao if you watch the video its basically dykes killing their normie bfs that they settled for because they couldnt get Chad, and in the end they have sex together. This is what awaits you if you ascend
Based

Not watching a second more than I need to. Somebody please give me the timestamp.

Not watching a second more than I need to. Somebody please give me the timestamp.
Brutal stamp pill. Watch it till the end if you're a trucel.