Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How come most girls ignore me?

darktriad_cel

darktriad_cel

Recruit
★★★
I just can’t cope anymore. Being a manlet autist sucks

If only I was taller I’d probably not even be here rn

ITS OBER BUDDY BOYOS OBER

only fucking bitch that gives me attention is some 6ft tall LTB, then I come back home to my shitty apartment

I stay alone all day long and my only cope are these forums

only fucking bitch that gives me attention is some 6ft tall LTB, then I come back home to my shitty apartment
You should wife up that amazon and redeem your manlet bloodline :feelsthink:

try being a 1/10, framelet, 5'5" turbomanlet, shitskin

print out your looksmax dot org profile laminated to show off your points and postive rep to post ratio

You should wife up that amazon and redeem your manlet bloodline :feelsthink:
I’m impressed with that tbh thought girls wanted taller guys than them bitch is a whole inch taller than me

Idek if she likes me but she looks at me and knows my whole working schedule plus where I live

And always wants to walk to the train station together while asking me my life story

Problem is she’s ugly as fuck, even ugly girls don’t give me attention this is rare and she is probably just overly nice

try being a 1/10, framelet, 5'5" turbomanlet, shitskin
Cope this forum is chads.is

Idk how they reunite so many chads to larp as incels

I’m impressed with that tbh thought girls wanted taller guys than them bitch is a whole inch taller than me

Idek if she likes me but she looks at me and knows my whole working schedule plus where I live

And always wants to walk to the train station together while asking me my life story

Problem is she’s ugly as fuck, even ugly girls don’t give me attention this is rare and she is probably just overly nice
Nigga stop being a sperg and shoot your shot not everyone here is as lucky as you

Take the tall bitch and breed out your manletism.