Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How come male janitors can't go into the women's restroom to clean it but female janitors can do so in the men's restroom?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
At work, we have mixed cleaning service but God forbids a man to go into the foids restroom even when that's his job to clean it. Meanwhile, when I'm peeing many times there's a woman moping the floor and sometimes she does it close to the urinals where I'm peeing. It's no big deal really, but it's still weird and double standard.

At work, we have mixed cleaning service but God forbids a man to go into the foids restroom even when that's his job to clean it. Meanwhile, when I'm peeing many times there's a woman moping the floor and sometimes she does it close to the urinals where I'm peeing. It's no big deal really, but it's still weird and double standard.
:chad:

Major blackpill tbh, men are after crumbs of coochie and might put cameras on the toilet bowl or something while women are only attracted to 1/100 Henry Cavill gigachads who probably won't even use the shitter on any given day. Men think most female restroom goers under 40 are fuckable while women think their shidding and pissing looksmatch is subhuman. Hypergamy is the reason why.

But if the janitor was a 6'5" bodybuilder chiseled jaw chad you think people would complain about him being the WAAMYNZ bathroom/locker room

Because feminism is about equality :feelsthink::feelsokman:

Because shlomo made the rules

Only men can be sex offenders you pedophile necrophile racist inkwell!

Attachments

• downloadfile.png
    downloadfile.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 2
Either:
Male janitor is regarded as a potential rapist just cause he is male and around women
Or:
Society cares about women's dignity and right to privacy but doesn't give to shits about men's
It is fucked up either way but of course some social justice fanatic will provide you an explanation with more mental gymnastics than Brazilian Sigma's post count.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back