Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How come Low IQ,Poor and Ugly People breed like rabbits while Rich, High IQ Attractive People dont?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
I always thought it would be in humanity's best interest if High IQ, Rich Attractive people were to breed like no ones business while Low IQ, Ugly, Poor people don't, but seeing it's the opposite it begs the question why?

We probably wouldn't exist or be better looking if those were the circumstances, while the Earth's population would be smaller, the population will be full of high IQ attractive rich people, the suffering would be minimal. Sadly that's not the case. So I ask, why? Why won't the Rich,smart and good looking procreate in vast numbers and why do the ugly, dumb and poor reproduce like rabbits?

Leave your answers below.

People breed in germany only for free goverment money tbh

yeh this explains high curry population. I would like to know this as well. I guess one reason is that with poor families, the kids are likely to live less longer, so they have more kids to increase the probability that their legacy continues

I always thought it would be in humanity's best interest if High IQ, Rich Attractive people were to breed like no ones business while Low IQ, Ugly, Poor people don't, but seeing it's the opposite it begs the question why?

We probably wouldn't exist or be better looking if those were the circumstances, while the Earth's population would be smaller, the population will be full of high IQ attractive rich people, the suffering would be minimal. Sadly that's not the case. So I ask, why? Why won't the Rich,smart and good looking procreate in vast numbers and why do the ugly, dumb and poor reproduce like rabbits?

Leave your answers below.
It's to do with r/K theory:

to keep the system going , if everyone or nearly everyone was rich there would be inflation of some sorts , stuff would be overpriced af and the lower class would starve to death , the system needs to keep going so they just do selective breeding maybe even with gene wombs , and have 1 child , 2 childs at best

yeh this explains high curry population. I would like to know this as well. I guess one reason is that with poor families, the kids are likely to live less longer, so they have more kids to increase the probability that their legacy continues

because a poor foid want a husband to take care of her because there is no wellfare state in third world shitholes, and a poor husband want loots of children.

that's it

It's to do with r/K theory:

I'm so going to add this to my watch later.

to keep the system going , if everyone or nearly everyone was rich there would be inflation of some sorts , stuff would be overpriced af and the lower class would starve to death , the system needs to keep going so they just do selective breeding maybe even with gene wombs , and have 1 child , 2 childs at best

Inflation makes sense. If only Rich people procreated, then who would be considered rich by the time all poor people are extinct? I think this can be applied to looks and IQ as well. Although in terms of IQ, if alot of High IQ people were to breed, perhaps one of their offspring might be able to fix some major issues with humanity, scarcity being one of them.

Still though it really sucks that it's like this, the gross, dumb and poor bring so many kids into the world just to suffer when they can just do them a favor by NOT bringing them in, while Rich,Attractive High IQ people do a service for their kids and the world by having alot of High IQ, attractive kids with lots of money.

Sigh.

The answer is in the title. Ok, it’s an easy explanation. But in industrialized countries the population is less likely prone to procreate, because kids are useless, a cost.

In a shithole, kids are useful, they have to wageslave their lives for the benefit of the family, they are human flesh used as slaves.

lowIQ apes coming here are another thing, they only want government support, nothing more than that.

I’ve always wondered this too, I’m guessing that poor people have more of an incentive to breed because they often have shortened lifespans so they rely on the kids to aid them as they age and become weaker. This applies more to third world countries I think.

I’m guessing that poor people have more of an incentive to breed because they often have shortened lifespans so they rely on the kids to aid them as they age and become weaker. This applies more to third world countries I think.

I’ve always wondered this too, I’m guessing that poor people have more of an incentive to breed because they often have shortened lifespans so they rely on the kids to aid them as they age and become weaker. This applies more to third world countries.
different mating strategies. niggers are r selected, meaning they spawn as many little shits as possible in hopes that one grows up to become a big shit, while whites and asians are k selected meaning we take care of the few kids we have and invest resources into them to secure their survival. Works fine if niggers and whites are left to their own devices. Sadly there's a politically correct hysteria guided by universalist ethics that tells the youth that they should take care of and provide for the little niglets in the third world, whether directly through charity or indirectly through cutting down on our expenses, which is leading to the emergence of zoo world order where barely sentient blacks will constitute the majority population of the world in a few decades

They don't care about muh world over population

Social benefits are huge for them. They know they're the priority on the list.
Meanwhile white can't have one single child.
"B-but they can have plenty of babies too you r-racist"
Cope harder faggots. In some country, you would have less benefits if you have money.

Because they are fucking dumb and low iq duh

Poor people need children to work the farm/do work or they get benefits from them.

Part of it has to do with the fact that stupid people are less likely to use birth control, and don't think about the future or consequences of their actions compared to smart people. Also, poor, stupid people don't have many copes compared to rich people. Sex obviously is pleasurable, so it's probably one of the few things they can do for fun. Plus, the governments in the West pay parents for each child, and I think you get more if you're a low income household. So there's no real disincentive financially. If the govt didn't pay anything, they might still breed the same, but not as many of their offspring would survive due to lack of money, so their genes wouldn't spread like wildfire.

Being a minority is an advantage, they understand that.

different mating strategies. niggers are r selected, meaning they spawn as many little shits as possible in hopes that one grows up to become a big shit, while whites and asians are k selected meaning we take care of the few kids we have and invest resources into them to secure their survival. Works fine if niggers and whites are left to their own devices. Sadly there's a politically correct hysteria guided by universalist ethics that tells the youth that they should take care of and provide for the little niglets in the third world, whether directly through charity or indirectly through cutting down on our expenses, which is leading to the emergence of zoo world order where barely sentient blacks will constitute the majority population of the world in a few decades
it is not about that,maybe related but not only that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_war https://www.bartleby.com/essay/How-Do-War-and-Conflict-Affect-the-F3CM55RSVC

It's for the same reasons as to why arguments against procreation will only ever reach high IQ, usually western people. Their priorities are different, low IQ people aren't going to think critically about it, feminism has crippled the actual capacity for westerners to produce offspring, and productive populations in developed countries largely can't afford the cost of having children anyway.

Usually it's for one or more of the above reasons.

Actually, the more you are poor and vulnerable, the more you will feel threatened evolutionary-wise and thus, the more children you will have to maximize the probability that at least one of them will pass on your genes.
Whereas, if you are rich, you can just make one or two children and you will already have high chances of having your genes passed on.
Look at nigeria, for example. Out of the 7 children you'll make, 2 will be stillborn, 1 will die of illness, 1 will starve and 1 will just not reproduce because of other reasons (inceldom or jail, or killed by an animal or idk), which will leave 2 children out of the 7 that can potentially pass on your genes. But because of the foreign help to african countries, they can breed the same amount while just surviving more, which massively increases their population which has not adapted yet to the standards of living that are also increasing.

theyre probably just too low IQ to understand the consequences of their actions