Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How come lighting makes me look so different?

TripleCel

TripleCel

Recruit
★★★
I know I'm ugly because most of the time I look absolutely dog shit compared to basically everyone else, and no I don't have BDD.

So how come in good lighting like being outside with the sun shining bright I look much much better? It's not even comparable like most of my disgusting features like my eyes don't look bad at all and if I look at 2 photos of me in different lighting I would look completely different.

Is it just me or does anyone else experience a ridiculous change in appearance just based on lighting?

Lighting makes your bones stand out more. If you have good bones in good lighting, but not outside, your body fat is too high and you'll look closer to how you look in good lighting at a low body fat.

Subhumans still look subhuman, no matter the lighting.

CopingGymcel said:
Lighting makes your bones stand out more. If you have good bones in good lighting, but not outside, your body fat is too high and you'll look closer to how you look in good lighting at a low body fat.
I mean even if it was only a body fat % issue which it definitely isn't sadly, I would still be fucked because I just have a naturally bloated face even when I was skinny af.

TripleCel said:
CopingGymcel said:
I mean even if it was only a body fat % issue which is definitely isn't sadly, I would still be fucked because I just have a naturally bloated face even when I was skinny af.
me too. i weigh 135-140 and my face is still fat

TripleCel said:
I mean even if it was only a body fat % issue which it definitely isn't sadly, I would still be fucked because I just have a naturally bloated face even when I was skinny af.

Then reduce bloat with a proper diet that is low in sodium, high potassium and low carb. Drink a lot of water and mega dose vitamin C daily.

Also, sometimes you can hold on to extra fat despite not being all that fat (fat storage genetics or baby fat from childhood) that you need to diet even further down to do away with.

Just look at @Zyros, he was bloated and his face looked slightly chubby despite being somewhat lean. He reduced body fat even further and ascended.

In the dark it is harder to see the faults.

I read an article this week about how lighting makes things more attractive and how it fools your mind. Can't find it anymore though :(.

Suicel said:
I read an article this week about how lighting makes things more attractive and how it fools your mind. Can't find it anymore though :(.
I really hope lighting isn't just full on cope and that I actually look better than my shit lighting self to others, it's the only thing keeping me from roping.

CopingGymcel said:
TripleCel said:
Then reduce bloat with a proper diet that is low in sodium, high potassium and low carb. Drink a lot of water and mega dose vitamin C daily.
Also, sometimes you can hold on to extra fat despite not being all that fat (fat storage genetics or baby fat from childhood) that you need to diet even further down to do away with.
Just look at @Zyros, he was bloated and his face looked slightly chubby despite being somewhat lean. He reduced body fat even further and ascended.
@"Zyros" got any tips for a bloatcel?

TripleCel said:
I really hope lighting isn't just full on cope and that I actually look better than my shit lighting self to others, it's the only thing keeping me from roping.

@"Zyros" got any tips for a bloatcel?

They are the same tips. Don't binge eat. Low sodium, sugar and carbs.