Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How come I never knew I was that ugly ??

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
How is that possible ?

I can’t look at my face in the mirror…

How is that possible ?
Ignorance and bluepill. For most I assume you became aware of your undesirable genetics in school (I did)

Are you a whitecel?

I always knew I was subhuman despite being bluepilled tbh.

Ignorance and bluepill. For most I assume you became aware of your undesirable genetics in school (I did)
It started in college lol, and it’s late af. Should’ve known about it earlier but now I don’t know how to react to this shit after realising how over it is for me.

I always knew I was subhuman despite being bluepilled tbh.
Not me though and I’m surprised by this. I was constantly rejected by foids but I never questioned why until that one foid rejected me in hs(last year). Started going on YouTube etc, stumbled on the redpill and finally the blackpill.

You get used to your own face if it's not artificially disfigured or something.

Ignorance is bliss

Yes, and I look a bit like Marc Lépine but he mogs me
You're White:yes: and (5 ft 11 in):yes:, and with a DICK SIZE I doubt any low-IQ foid would give a fuck about. You absolutely have potential to ascend brocel.

You're White:yes: and (5 ft 11 in):yes:, and with a DICK SIZE I doubt any low-IQ foid would give a fuck about. You absolutely have potential to ascend brocel.
I’m not 5’11( never said it was me, and it was just an example I’ve used.) I’m actually 5’9, and all foids would laugh at my dick man. My face is horrible to look at and no toilets would like to kiss me.