Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How come girls buy gifts for some non chad guys?

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
After reading this: https://nypost.com/2020/11/20/dubais-princess-haya-paid-6-4m-to-keep-affair-secret-report/
and seeing how she bought her bodyguard thousands in gifts, and also from my experience at university, one guy I thought was an incel like me as he was a short skinny paki, turned out that some girl bought him shoes for some reason. However he was quite rich compared to me so maybe they tried to lure him in as a future betabuxx candidate.

No girls (or guys) ever bought shit for me even though I was poor as fuck and could have used it a lot better than that rich smug fucking cunt.

A woman will make use of a man whenever there is an opportunity.

A woman will make use of a man whenever there is an opportunity.
But that doesnt explain, why did she buy him things and not just offer her holes, its not like he would say no or needs seducing first.

After reading this: https://nypost.com/2020/11/20/dubais-princess-haya-paid-6-4m-to-keep-affair-secret-report/
and seeing how she bought her bodyguard thousands in gifts, and also from my experience at university, one guy I thought was an incel like me as he was a short skinny paki, turned out that some girl bought him shoes for some reason. However he was quite rich compared to me so maybe they tried to lure him in as a future betabuxx candidate.

No girls (or guys) ever bought shit for me even though I was poor as fuck and could have used it a lot better than that rich smug fucking cunt.

Sometimes foids buy gifts for their beta orbiters to keep them hanging around and doing favors for them and to give them false hope that they might be more than friends.

Sometimes foids buy gifts for their beta orbiters to keep them hanging around and doing favors for them and to give them false hope that they might be more than friends.
There was a girl that had a huge amount of orbiters but never bought anything for them. In fact I rarely heard of this phenomenon before going to university.

There was a girl that had a huge amount of orbiters but never bought anything for them.
Sometimes it happens if a girl has a view very close beta orbiters that do a lot of favors for them and want to incentivize them to continue.

In fact I rarely heard of this phenomenon before going to university.
uni is the real blackpill not high school.

Sounds like she was trying to lure the paki in. I think offering her holes might be too obvious.

Reminds me of how my sister use to use me as a test maniqin for her boyfriends gifts.

People buy gifts for other people. For normies such exchanges are casual and don't have any deep meaning or motivations. Foid does something nice for a normie? It happens. Just don't forget that there's a big gulf between a normie and an incel.

Sounds like she was trying to lure the paki in. I think offering her holes might be too obvious.

Reminds me of how my sister use to use me as a test maniqin for her boyfriends gifts.
How is this guy a normie if he is a short skinny dark paki that wears glasses and is a soyboy? Never saw him ever with a girl and he is virgin too. Has to be some orbital capture tactic.

Not even a single cookie?
Just don't forget that there's a big gulf between a normie and an incel.
JFL this

Nobody on here seems to grasp at how far ahead legitimate normies are in the looks department.

Too many betabuxxing incel tier guys distorting users's perceptions IRL

People buy gifts for other people. For normies such exchanges are casual and don't have any deep meaning or motivations. Foid does something nice for a normie? It happens. Just don't forget that there's a big gulf between a normie and an incel.
Nobody buys shit for me unless its part of a joke at my expense. People go out of their way to scam me instead. The fuck did god do to me.

Beta orbiters are fine being emotional tampons, they wont go away if the foid dosent gift them anything.

Beta orbiters are fine being emotional tampons, they wont go away if the foid dosent gift them anything.
It helps foid hook the more saavy beta orbiters that are in denial about orbiting foids and think it's a mutual friendship.

:feelsrope:
i wish i got free shit

:feelsrope:
i wish i got free shit
Is it really free if you have to waste so much of your time orbiting to get to that stage though?
chads don't have to orbit to get free shit from foids. It just happens.

fuck knows foids are crazy cunts.

Women are fickle, stupid and boring, but they are still people. As people, they get happiness from making those close to them happy. Simple as.

Women are fickle, stupid and boring, but they are still people. As people, they get happiness from making those close to them happy. Simple as.
This guy just bragged about it to everyone so I dont know if it made him happy especially considering he wears more expensive shoes anyway. I feel like people I met at that uni were too fake to do things like this out of genuine compassion for someone you've known for less than a year. He was the type of guy that had many superficial friends somehow.

Last edited:
This guy just bragged about it to everyone so I dont know if it made him happy especially considering he wears more expensive shoes anyway
Wether it made him happy or not, that was the intent. Women ARE very dumb. There is far less at stake for then in correctly reading social cues.

Is it really free if you have to waste so much of your time orbiting to get to that stage though?
chads don't have to orbit to get free shit from foids. It just happens.
:cryfeels:

I can see through your thread, greycel.
You are the paki that you say has been gifted.
If assumption is accurate, you do not belong here.

Good point, thread seems strange.

Lmao nice we have a telepath here

If it was me I wouldn't be here as he talks to girls. He is not me funnily enough I'm Indian you dumb fuck. Am I supposed to not talk to fellow brown people at university or just jestermaxx for white people like you probably do

He was a chad. You dont need money or stautus to be chad. You need GENETICS

Its not me but
I want free shit too you nigger I just read multiple threads today about women giving out shit for free here's another
Go call that guy accusatory things
Im curious as to how this guy is welcome here when he got $100 from a roastie.

I also find it rather insulting that postmaxxing larpers that joined not long before me are trying to call me fake. Funny enough I used to have Indian and paki friends and i heard stories. I dont have friends anymore and they weren't really even my friends to begin with but I still heard many things.

Last edited:
There was a girl that had a huge amount of orbiters but never bought anything for them. In fact I rarely heard of this phenomenon before going to university.
That Paki must be pretty rich, I guess she must have sensed that being with him for some time.

That Paki must be pretty rich, I guess she must have sensed that being with him for some time.
Dont know how rich but he lived in London and I saw a picture from inside his living room and it looks quite big and modern so must be kinda expensive for the city.

Dont know how rich but he lived in London and I saw a picture from inside his living room and it looks quite big and modern so must be kinda expensive for the city.
He must be the son of some corrupt Paki oligarch or general. This just reinforced my assumption.

NGL, I have never observed this phenomenon before.

Lmao nice we have a telepath here

If it was me I wouldn't be here as he talks to girls. He is not me funnily enough I'm Indian you dumb fuck. Am I supposed to not talk to fellow brown people at university or just jestermaxx for white people like you probably do
You seemed to get quite defensive. Also Pakistan is directly next to India. I stand by my assumption. I’m probably right.

I’m probably right.
:feelskek:

You seemed to get quite defensive.
Sorry, ill let you defame and slander me freely next time

4mXTXdT.gif

Yeah this happened to me, but it was always small but thoughtful gifts like snacks or uncommon but cheap items. There can be a hierarchy of orbiters. I mean you're still a friendzoned orbiter either way, but there are levels. Like you could be a bitch's main male BFF/"gay" straight male best girl friend and get invited to do things, not have to pay for everything etc but never get close to the pussy. it's all manipulation and you could be like the trusted higher-tier asexual friend who gets attention to keep you in her orbit and bring her friendzone up a level. This can happen if you are like a 5-7. Orbiters aren't all deformed guys who have to buy her shit and hold her purse.

Last edited:
80/20 rule, even if 80 are chad chasing whores theres still a 20

80/20 rule, even if 80 are chad chasing whores theres still a 20
Hes not chad dude. I'd post a pic of him but I dont trust other autists here.

I didn't got a single gift in my life. giftpill hits too hard :feelsugh:

Yeah this happened to me, but it was always small but thoughtful gifts like snacks or uncommon but cheap items. There can be a hierarchy of orbiters. I mean you're still a friendzoned orbiter either way, but there are levels. Like you could be a bitch's main male BFF/"gay" straight male best girl friend and get invited to do things, not have to pay for everything etc but never get close to the pussy. it's all manipulation and you could be like the trusted higher-tier asexual friend who gets attention to keep you in her orbit and bring her friendzone up a level. This can happen if you are like a 5-7. Orbiters aren't all deformed guys who have to buy her shit and hold her purse.
Hierarchy of orbiters is a good way of putting it tbh

Also the stereotype that orbiters are deformed guys constantly and actively pining away for the foid they are orbiting is incorrect, as you mentioned.

Foids now and then sharing some gifts or treats with more dedicated normie looking orbiter helps the foid
hook the more saavy beta orbiters that are in denial about orbiting foids and think it's a mutual friendship.

The thing is those guys are no less replaceable as the stereotypical orbiter constantly pining away for a foid. They just don't realize it yet.