Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How come bisexual foids only date men?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I have literally never seen a single bisexual foid who has ever dated anything except men. Most of the time has never had sex with anyone except men.

Because despite all foids being bisexual, very few are romantically attracted to other foids and even when they are, divorce rates are extremely high (twice as much heterosexuals)

Because despite all foids being bisexual, very few are romantically attracted to other foids and even when they are, divorce rates are extremely high (twice as much heterosexuals)
Keep in mind bisexual foid couples have the highest rate of domestic abuse by far :feelshaha: almost as it foids get violent when realizing how insufferable other foids are.

They cannot obtain Chad.

Bisexual=attention seeking

They are only bisexual because they think it gives men a boner.

Keep in mind bisexual foid couples have the highest rate of domestic abuse by far
I think if this fact were more widely known it would go a long way to dismantling the women are wonderful gaslight among men

It’s easy for foids to say they’re bisexual because it means they can still do what they always do, lust after chad, while having another victim card to play

Most foids are bisexual. it's strange. Most males are not bi, but females are.

Good chance there not actually bisexual and we’re brain washed into thinking they are

I think if this fact were more widely known it would go a long way to dismantling the women are wonderful gaslight among men
Yeah

It's so fucking stupid how degenerate "chad only" foids gaslight sub8males and argue that lesbian sex is better than "dick in pussy" sex :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Attention and virtue signalling.

I have literally never seen a single bisexual foid who has ever dated anything except men. Most of the time has never had sex with anyone except men.
All foids are CHADSEXUAL.

Lesbianism is a behavior that has evolved due to it's success in causing arousal in males when witnessed.

Two lesbians licking each other create a scene that entices Chad to impregnate them both. That's how lesbianism has evolved.

All foids are CHADSEXUAL.

we’re more pleasant to be around ofc