Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How combat dizziness while STEMMaxxing?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
How to combat dizziness while STEMMaxxing and studymaxxing?

Ointments with menthol. Rub it under your nostrils

Works everytime for me

How many hours do you spend studying?

im literally failing to stemmax:cryfeels:

Dizziness or drowsiness? If its the former, you need to determine what's causing it. It could be caused by your ear or your heart. If its just drowsiness, then try some caffeine in the short term, but its better to not sacrifice on sleep time if this is a regular thing because it will cost you your health in the long term as it did with me. Sleep deprivation and all-nighters are a recipe for burnout and shortened lifespan. Today STEMmaxxing is truly meant for the absolute genius autist. Stuff has become so advanced that even above average Joes can hack it anymore.
drowsiness
How many hours do you spend studying?
6-7 per day
Dizziness or drowsiness? If its the former, you need to determine what's causing it. It could be caused by your ear or your heart. If its just drowsiness, then try some caffeine in the short term, but its better to not sacrifice on sleep time if this is a regular thing because it will cost you your health in the long term as it did with me. Sleep deprivation and all-nighters are a recipe for burnout and shortened lifespan. Today STEMmaxxing is truly meant for the absolute genius autist. Stuff has become so advanced that even above average Joes can hack it anymore.
which I am

Last edited: