Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How close are you to roping tbh?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
A few more months of hardore dedication to getting a hookup from any non whale or even a date and I think that'll be my breaking point.

I just want to feel the touch and love of a foid.

If I have to pay for it I'll just be more depressed I think.

I think I’m going to follow uninstalls approach before roping. I just have to know for sure that I’m unlovable before I end it. Even if there’s a 0.001% chance of me finding a foid, i want to atleast try

Recently, I wanted to quit my job and attend university. I even made all the arrangements. Before making the decision I went for about a month and an half without drinking. I am now relapsing hard. I just can't handle the depression anymore. There's no future for me. I don't want to spend another 50 years alone.

I'll end myself no later than 30. I was always scared of it. I was scared it would hurt. I wanted to OD on drugs. Now I don't really care. I've read up on the rope method a little and it's actually unironically the best way to do it. There's a high rate of success. Less chance of waking up with a headache and permanent brain damage (something I fear).

I'm done. There's nothing left for me to do. Everything I do from now on is pure formality. Just waiting to hit the big three-oh so I can safely say I tried.

Hmmm...let's see...
Career prospects - LOL
Job prospects - NOPE
Uni completion prospect - Maybe
GF prospects - LOL

I'm literally LDARing with vidya. Last few years had a wonderful French Shepherd dog to keep me company but late last year he died. I'm legitimately surprised I haven't roped yet, nigga was the only thing keeping me together (tried adopting other dogs, but nothing came even close to how good he was). Parents(&grands) are dead, brother is just as much of a wreck as I am, rest of family disowned me. I get survivor's pensions while I'm a student, but those end next year. Technically, thanks to my inheritance I can move to the countryside (at least once I sell my studio ap) and live my next few years in peace, but all in all, my life just feels...empty. I guess I'll still keep trying to find some meaning until I'm 30.

I'm done. There's nothing left for me to do. Everything I do from now on is pure formality. Just waiting to hit the big three-oh so I can safely say I tried.
Get a dog. It'll at least make your following years more tolerable. Do note that if you get too attached you might become suicidal once it dies. Make of that what you will.

Honestly, once my obligations are finished with, I might just take myself out.

I have to take care of family, but once that's over I'll be alone and without anything to work for.

Maybe by then I'll be ok with living alone somewhere and just being by myself, but if not? Rope.

I will rope in 2 years tbh i just don't care anymore man.

Never it doesn't run in my genes

Good boy that's what I like to hear.

i hope soon. even though ive thought about it everyday for a decade, i guess i don't really want to. its calming knowing all my problems and worrys can just end if i just do it. i have the gun next to me nothing is physically stopping me. i really should my life is only getting worst.

Very verY close, downloaded the PPeH and read through it. Already decided on a method. Mexico here i come

I want to kill myself but i dont want my enemies to laugh at me so i think aboit going ER daily

was pretty good few weeks ago, now i have spiralled back into the bad spot that i fucking hate.

its over for me, i just want to sui NOW
I think I’m going to follow uninstalls approach before roping. I just have to know for sure that I’m unlovable before I end it. Even if there’s a 0.001% chance of me finding a foid, i want to atleast try
what approach?
Recently, I wanted to quit my job and attend university. I even made all the arrangements. Before making the decision I went for about a month and an half without drinking. I am now relapsing hard. I just can't handle the depression anymore. There's no future for me. I don't want to spend another 50 years alone.

I'll end myself no later than 30. I was always scared of it. I was scared it would hurt. I wanted to OD on drugs. Now I don't really care. I've read up on the rope method a little and it's actually unironically the best way to do it. There's a high rate of success. Less chance of waking up with a headache and permanent brain damage (something I fear).

kek, im planning to sui at 25, so ive only got a few years left, might as well get as drunk as i can before i rope.

Fuck life

Almost downed a bottle of sleeping pills last summer. Glad I didn't.

Not even close and theres no way I would rope over renting a van

Very far away, I must sort the past before I even think of roping

I was very close, but now I'm on meds

I was born with a rope in my hand

5-10 years basically? unless I go full MSTOW

8BB7AB3B CB98 48A6 8079 8275A0F1B15C

I’ve decided I’m never going to, even if I end up alone. I tried once in college and all I felt before passing out was panic and instant regret.

Why are you glad? Did something good happened?
In the last year, i discovered and am coming close to solving my sleep apnea. It was a huge reason i was miserable.

At one point I was really fucking close to roping. Don't feel like killing myself at the moment, for some reason

Extremely far

But (just to add) I don't see myself getting past 30

Still have a lot to go before i would even think about it b.

Im 2.5k in debt and just lost my job. My dream of surgery maxing is so far away that Ill probably rope before it even happens tbh

Ive been closer before so its alright atm.