Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How clear is it that shy chads are not incels?

L

Lamecel

FUBARed, both definitions of Lame, deformed, etc
-
I've seen it before and I'm sure many of you have as well. A fakecel whose only problem is they're too shy to make the effort.

Which I doubt they HAVE to make ANY effort.

Girls approach them, but they reject the girls because of insecurity about god knows what... considering these guys have chad bodies and chad faces and literally no sign of any genetic failure other than cuckold syndrome.

I'm not talking about sub8 manlets with autism.
These chads can have a normal conversation but they're just "too shy" which is code word for volcel because we all know if he spent any time around foids, one of them had to have forced herself on him at some point. JFL.

Last edited:
Meta & feedback

Meta & Feedback
Ideas, suggestions, or anything about the site.

I accidentally put this in the wrong category, I'm going to rope now because I'm even a failure on incels.co.:no:

No Chads are incels.

They don't reject girls because of insecurity, they reject the girls because they can get better looking girls.

Volcels are pretty based though.

8 is model tier so I doubt this exists lol are you sure you aren’t rating them too high?

shyness or fear about getting used.

Shy chads don't exist unless they are autistic or have some mayor psychological problems, but even in those cases they will eventualy be raped by some horny foids.

Social anxiety is almost exclusive to below average and ugly people unless you are talking about the fakers who use a “mental illness” to gain social cred

I've seen it before and I'm sure many of you have as well. A fakecel whose only problem is they're too shy to make the effort.

Which I doubt they HAVE to make ANY effort.

Girls approach them, but they reject the girls because of insecurity about god knows what... considering these guys have chad bodies and chad faces and literally no sign of any genetic failure other than cuckold syndrome.

I'm not talking about sub8 manlets with autism.
These chads can have a normal conversation but they're just "too shy" which is code word for volcel because we all know if he spent any time around foids, one of them had to have forced herself on him at some point. JFL.
Shyness doesn't make you an incel. A shy Chad is basically the same as a shy woman. It doesn't matter how "shy" you are because people will be drawn to you and will be motivated to hang out with you and help you fit in. If you're an ugly goblin, you need to make an effort to meet people because they won't be drawn to you the same as a good looking person.

Shyness doesn't make you an incel. A shy Chad is basically the same as a shy woman. It doesn't matter how "shy" you are because people will be drawn to you and will be motivated to hang out with you and help you fit in. If you're an ugly goblin, you need to make an effort to meet people because they won't be drawn to you the same as a good looking person.
They won't want to meet you if you look like an ugly goblin.

8 is model tier so I doubt this exists lol are you sure you aren’t rating them too high?

If you don't wanna befriend such a chad irl, the miscers on bodybuilding.com. Plenty of legit truecels on there who are trying to bodymaxx but I've read posts from chads claiming to be incel when they're really a volcel. I don't think they're larping, they just use the wrong word, incel instead of volcel. I've seen a Stacy do this too but I don't know if she was trolling.