Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How can you watch Anime there are so many Chads with gfs there it's suicide fuel.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
Chrome 2019 01 22 08 33 43

Look at that fucking jaw. :feelsohgod::chad:

Your Chad is literally the incel dude without his glass JFL :incel:

Your Chad is literally the incel dude without his glass JFL :incel:
Cope he has 3 orbiter foids (and i guess a gf in future episodes), where i can find incel who has that many girls. Foids never approached me in my entire life.

has anyone watched welcome to the nhk? if not i recommend it is the only anime i have watched and its very good

All anime has turbo mog machines in it. I've never got how incels watch so much turbochad.

has anyone watched welcome to the nhk? if not i recommend it is the only anime i have watched and its very good
Twenty-two-year-old college dropout Tatsuhiro Satou has been a hikikomori for almost four years now. In his isolation, he has come to believe in many obscure conspiracy theories, but there is one in particular which he holds unshakable faith in: the theory that the evil conspirator behind his shut-in NEET (Not in Employment, Education or Training) status is the Nihon Hikikomori Kyokai (NHK)—an evil and secret organization dedicated to fostering the spread of hikikomori culture.

NHK ni Youkoso! is a psychological dramedy that follows Tatsuhiro as he strives to escape from the NHK's wicked machinations and the disease of self-wrought isolation, while struggling to even just leave his apartment and find a job. His unexpected encounter with the mysterious Misaki Nakahara might signal a reversal of fortune for Tatsuhiro, but with this meeting comes the inevitable cost of having to face his greatest fear—society.

Sounds cool gonna watch it next. More animes about neet life the better :feelsthink: Or maybe it will be another [Suicide Fuel] if that neet from anime gonna find a gf and another girl that will orbit him :feels::chad:
All anime has turbo mog machines in it. I've never got how incels watch so much turbochad.
Only exception are Saitama (bald manlet) and Inuyashiki (old man) maybe that's why i liked both a lot

9wdehc41e2021.jpg

Inuyashiki1-header.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds cool gonna watch it next. More animes about neet life the better :feelsthink: Or maybe it will be another [Suicide Fuel] if that neet from anime gonna find a gf and another girl that will orbit him :feels::chad:
it describes neet life perfectly and the protagonist is not chad but there is a girl in the plot but its not his gf exactly you will understand when you see it not gona spoil it

it describes neet life perfectly and the protagonist is not chad but there is a girl in the plot but its not his gf exactly you will understand when you see it not gona spoil it
it's bluepilled

it's bluepilled
the representation of the neet is not, its realistic enough having being writen from a neet himself maybe the misaki part not but its very interesting with feels

the representation of the neet is not, its realistic enough having being writen from a neet himself maybe the misaki part not but its very interesting with feels
the misaki part is majority of this anime

the misaki part is majority of this anime
well its the closest representation of neets/incels of an anime any other than that was obvuous bluepill bs if you know anymore accurate anime tell me

Cope he has 3 orbiter foids (and i guess a gf in future episodes), where i can find incel who has that many girls. Foids never approached me in my entire life.
JFL at taking way too seriously a fictional character. IRL it would have never begun for this dude.

Anime isn’t real.

Truthfully I prefer the stuff without Chads, or anime that has no/limited fixation on romantic relationships.

Truthfully I prefer the stuff without Chads, or anime that has no/limited fixation on romantic relationships.
That's one if the reasons why I'm pretty picky with my anime. It's either all girls cast anime like K-On, A Channel or Lucky Star, or an action like One Punch Man,Akame Ga Kill, Kill La Kill, or anime with relatable characters/settings such as Watamote, High Score Girl(mostly read the manga as opposed to the anime) or Welcome to NHK.

I'm still searching around for something new to watch right now. But since I'm picky it's kind of tough. As for the OP's inquiry the main character is no Chad if anything he appears pretty bland and generic and no real life foids go for the generic guys.

There are a great variety of anime. You can pick some without romantic themes or something like that

I dont care about good looking people on shows/movies least not about a cartoon. I thought people were exaggerating when they say they get triggered by it. If you do you have some serious autism.

Cause they are 2D characters, no point of getting mad at something that doesn't exist.

well its the closest representation of neets/incels of an anime any other than that was obvuous bluepill bs if you know anymore accurate anime tell me
welcome to the nhk without Misaki is a good representation of the incel life.
pure depression and insanity

anyway Sayonara Zetsubō-sensei is a good anime based on black humor about suicide.
I think incels can relate to that

Last edited:
thats why we must ban anime and weebs

watching anime with cute girls and lots of lesbians help

Just like in real life, I endure it, except I get to also look at very cute girls without a chance to get labeled as creep.

don't associate it with rl,takes time to develop also
>not self inserting