Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How can you still want a long term relationship with a foid despite knowing their nature?

Robo Sapien

Robo Sapien

Transcendent
★★
I often ask myself how a blackpill guy could still desire a long term commitment from a foid despite knowing a foid's true nature? How could you still trust her knowing that she doesn't want you, but instead wants chad? How could you be at ease knowing that the money you give her will somehow be reallocated to Chad? How can you still trust her when she tells you she's late at the office, but she's getting pumped by Chad? How could you peacefully raise your kids knowing that the rate of cuckolding is as high as 30%, and that it's most likely Chad's? How can you?

I only ask this because I see guys claiming that they want "romantic" relationships. Yet, these same people know that true love only belongs to Chad. A woman can't love a man for anything more than his utility. Chad has a physical utility. You don't. She can't physically love you. She can only love the stuff you do for her. That's why a woman will make sub-Chad males do stuff before she reciprocates even the slightest sexual interest. In the case of incels, she reciprocates nothing without an express and binding contract. Everything an incel does is transactional. So why then, despite knowing this grim reality do you continue to kid yourself about every being loved?

-Staying a virgin, loveless incel
-Having a long-term relationship that has a chance to fail
Well, I know what I'm going for.

This is imho the second greatest irony of this forum.
Once you are truly blackpilled and have truly realized it's over, the only logical choice is MGTOW

-Staying a virgin, loveless incel
-Having a long-term relationship that has a chance to fail
Well, I know what I'm going for.
You choose what you want to do. To me dying a virgin doesn't even matter to me anymore. We all die someday. Most people's genetic lineage die's out at some point. All the hubbub about wanting a wife, kids, and a legacy is just a series of buzzwords hinting at immortality. No, you aren't fucking immortal because you have kids. Your kids aren't you. When you die, you're dead. There is no coming back. You want immortality? Get the fuck in a lab and learn how to code DNA.

You choose what you want to do. To me dying a virgin doesn't even matter to me anymore. We all die someday. Most people's genetic lineage die's out at some point. All the hubbub about wanting a wife, kids, and a legacy is just a series of buzzwords hinting at immortality. No, you aren't fucking immortal because you have kids. Your kids aren't you. When you die, you're dead. There is no coming back. You want immortality? Get the fuck in a lab and learn how to code DNA.
I don't want immortality. I want to die right now.

They know there aren't immortal. They want something to be there and make an impact after they die. So even if their body is dead their impact lives on in a form of a child or grandchild.

I don't want immortality. I want to die right now.
Then die, but don't kid yourself about a wife and kids. Those aren't a panacea for what you truly want as a man.

Then die, but don't kid yourself about a wife and kids. Those aren't a panacea for what you truly want as a man.
Easier said than done. I might not want a wife and kids in the end but I'll want to leave a legacy of some kind. If I have to be an evil fucker, so be it.

They know there aren't immortal. They want something to be there and make an impact after they die. So even if their body is dead their impact lives on in a form of a child or grandchild.
"Impact" is legacy which is a buzzword for immortality. There is no way of getting around it. Impact, legacy, something to pass on, etc. Are all fancy buzzwords for immortality. You want to live on after you die. You're kids aren't you. They may shit on your legacy. You are you. Make you live longer.
Easier said than done. I might not want a wife and kids in the end but I'll want to leave a legacy of some kind. If I have to be an evil fucker, so be it.
Can't help you here. You're line of thinking is contradictory and indecisive. First you have to make up your mind about what you want. You can't want a legacy and not to live forever. Choose one.

Can't help you here. You're line of thinking is contradictory and indecisive. First you have to make up your mind about what you want. You can't want a legacy and not to live forever. Choose one.
You can die young and still leave a legacy of some kind. I have bad thoughts in my head and if time keeps elapsing as it has been I will probably act on them.

"Impact" is legacy which is a buzzword for immortality. There is no way of getting around it. Impact, legacy, something to pass on, etc. Are all fancy buzzwords for immortality. You want to live on after you die. You're kids aren't you. They may shit on your legacy. You are you. Make you live longer.

Yeah but you can't. And nobody want to live forever. It sucks ass,but people do want to be remembered and having kids guarantees that.

You can die young and still leave a legacy of some kind. I have bad thoughts in my head and if time keeps elapsing as it has been I will probably act on them.
Yeah, you might want to visit a mental health professional ASAP. I don't say this out of sarcasm. I say it out of love. Get some help.

Yeah but you can't. And nobody want to live forever. It sucks ass,but people do want to be remembered and having kids guarantees that.
Speak for yourself. If I could live to see the end of the universe, I would. If I could travel countless universes, I would. If I could see all of time, I fucking would. If I could just travel to the fucking stars, I would. You may want to die, but I don't. What you want is immortality. Being remembered is immortality. People keep saying, "no it's not immortality". Bullshit, you wouldn't want to be remembered if immortality wasn't important to you. Being remembered is being immortal. You want immortality, but you don't want to change how you can get it.

Yeah, you might want to visit a mental health professional ASAP. I don't say this out of sarcasm. I say it out of love. Get some help.
Doesn't work.

I want true love, bro!

JFL at incels who believe in this concept.

Speak for yourself. If I could live to see the end of the universe, I would. If I could travel countless universes, I would. If I could see all of time, I fucking would. If I could just travel to the fucking stars, I would. You may want to die, but I don't. What you want is immortality. Being remembered is immortality. People keep saying, "no it's not immortality". Bullshit, you wouldn't want to be remembered if immortality wasn't important to you. Being remembered is being immortal. You want immortality, but you don't want to change how you can get it.
If you life for a long enough someday you'll have seen everything, done everything and experienced everything. And then you'll just be bored till the end of time.
Being remembered it not immortality in the classical sense but in a more philosophical one.
I personally don't care since if I'm dead, I'm dead there's nothing so who cares?

I don't. I don't have any emotions for women. Women only exist to get fucked and beaten up

I want true love, bro!

JFL at incels who believe in this concept.
I see post every other day about true love. I just really think guys haven't let go of this shit yet.
I don't. I don't have any emotions for women. Women only exist to get fucked and beaten up
You still love them if you're willing to do anything other than let them go and die by their own labor.

You still love them if you're willing to do anything other than let them go and die by their own labor.
It isn't love, it's more like revenge and demanding equal treatment from them and stopping the government from cucking us in their favor.

Last edited:
I don't want a long term relationship, but short term sure

It isn't love, it's more like revenge and demanding equal treatment from them and stopping the government from cucking us in their favor.
Anything involving government won't work unless you have 26th century tech you're sitting on. That way you can just conquer Earth and institute whatever laws you wish.

You're mirroring my exact sentiments OP. JFL @ the low IQ incels here who'd rather die than research about the prospects of age-based immortality.

If you were born in the 90s and onward, it's quite likely that we'll achieve negligible cellular senescence and subsequent "immortality" within our lifetimes (assuming the West survives the impending financial collapse and debacles of mass immigration + Leftism).

This is imho the second greatest irony of this forum.
Once you are truly blackpilled and have truly realized it's over, the only logical choice is MGTOW
Even funnier is the fact that incels constantly bash MGTOW and yell cope at it 24/7, when MGTOWs are actually one of the closest ideologies to the blackpill.

I just want sex

It's understandable if you just want pussy and to avoid being alone, but if you hope to "be with a foid you love" in an ltr you're cucked.

Because biogically programmed to. Men are resource gatherers and protectors. Woman are child bearers and look after young. Its really not at all that complex

Because it's in our nature, we can't be happy without it. There is a reason we're all miserable.

It’s the biological reason more than anything but I don’t care for them either way.AWALT

I agree.

Love is not real anyways.

It's understandable if you just want pussy and to avoid being alone, but if you hope to "be with a foid you love" in an ltr you're cucked.

Even funnier is the fact that incels constantly bash MGTOW and yell cope at it 24/7, when MGTOWs are actually one of the closest ideologies to the blackpill.
This is what I don't understand. Once you understand foid nature, how do you not walk away from them and seek alternatives?
I just want sex
So what about sex bots then?

I know that true love generally only belongs to Chad, but my grandparent's relationship, my aunt and uncle's relationship and the relationship of 2 of my cousin's still make me believe that some women can be okay. Having said that, it doesn't change the fact I'm to unappealing for anyone either way. I don't want a relationship in the way or as strongly as most incels though. It is more like wanting to own a sailboat and living at sea. It would be really cool if the perfect circumstances came together for it to happen, but the odds of it happening are slim to nil.

I know that true love generally only belongs to Chad, but my grandparent's relationship, my aunt and uncle's relationship and the relationship of 2 of my cousin's still make me believe that some women can be okay. Having said that, it doesn't change the fact I'm to unappealing for anyone either way. I don't want a relationship in the way or as strongly as most incels though. It is more like wanting to own a sailboat and living at sea. It would be really cool if the perfect circumstances came together for it to happen, but the odds of it happening are slim to nil.
You don't even know a fraction of what went on in those relationships. The amount of infidelity, lying, etc. My grandfather flat out told me as a kid to expect infidelity if I entered a relationship.

It's all biology!

Luckily I am free from the desire for love. All I give a fuck about is sex; it'd be great if I could erase that desire as well!

It's all biology!

Luckily I am free from the desire for love. All I give a fuck about is sex; it'd be great if I could erase that desire as well!
If it's just about sex then what about sex bots?

I can know something is unattainable, but this doesn't make the desire disappear. In fact this is all I actually want, my sexual frustration is nearly gone, but it's the loneliness that I can't accept.

I absolutely don't want kids, and I don't want immortality, at least not in this form of existence.

Thats one reason why i dont blame "fakecels" for being here. Not being deformed doesn't mean you wont get cucked in this day and age.

Honestly at this point i wouldn't want anything to do with them. Unfortunately my genetic programming keeps telling me i do, even though i despise the sick fuckers they truly are. It's a conflict of information in the brain, the biological programming tells me i want them, while the information i've aquired ABOUT them, tells me to stay way the hell away from them.

Bring em on! I want robo-vag so so badly.

Sex bots and universal basic income = autistic paradise.

UBI ain't happenin, but the bots, yeah. It'll be heaven on Earth.
I can know something is unattainable, but this doesn't make the desire disappear. In fact this is all I actually want, my sexual frustration is nearly gone, but it's the loneliness that I can't accept.

Knowing how deceptive a foid is, you'd still trust her company? You'd still trust her not to fuck you over for chad? I dunno..

it is not my fault; it is that of my nature

I’m approaching 50 years of age and at this point I don’t want a relationship with them just as much as they don’t want a relationship with me. I just want to know what it’s like to have sex-if anything I’m curious. I will never have have a relationship with a female because my hatred for them is just too deep.

I’m approaching 50 years of age and at this point I don’t want a relationship with them just as much as they don’t want a relationship with me. I just want to know what it’s like to have sex-
Mother of hell please fuck a prostitute before your dick stops working.

There are girls with various personality disorders that make them treat sub-8s like Chad regardless, at least temporarily.

If she gives me fake validation on a regular basis I don't really care what else she does. Would not get married or raise kids tho.

Because i dont know any other alternative.
I tried to become a buddhist monk, but it doesnt work for me.
Tried to have a healthy life, study what i like, get a job that i might love, etc.... while ignoring foids like they dont exist. Doesnt work.
I think im still too young.
I wish i could become asexual -.-

It's a good question.

Personally I'm far beyond the period in my life when I yearned for a relationship with a woman, let alone thought it possible.

But I cope with counting with two forms of woman:

One is woman as she was supposed to be, meaning that inner archetype of womanhood you were born with. Some would say it's your anima. In my case I'd say she is pretty much like the Goddess Ishtar, Isis or Venus.

The other is the flawed incarnations of womanhood that actually exist in this failed material world, a place that is simply set up to perpuate our suffering or something, and those are mostly uninteresting.

The real kind of woman exists, but not here. She is on the astral plane, in realms where it doesn't matter how you look, and where in fact everyone can change appearance at will or do so in accordance with their desires.

Because my nature isn't any different, I can pretend to be interested in women's hobbies, or their personality or whatever, but in reality, I'm just as lookist as most of them are. I'm programmed to find an attractive women and have kids with her who are attractive enough to have kids, and so on and so forth, idk why there's such a stigma against biology.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back