Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can you seriously be confident if you leave high school a virgin?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
You are surrounded by thousands of foids your age, some a year younger some a year older most your exact age. They are all also very horny and this is the horniest they will ever be their whole life. You're stuck in a room for eight hours a day of the horniest foids to exist.

Yet despite this, not a single one decided you were worthwhile? Not even one?

You crossed the eyes of thousands of eyes of foids, and not a single one thought your genes were worth even a quick fuck , they basically all rejected your entire genetic line and all COLLECTIVELY decided to not let you feel what it's like to have your genes passed on. let alone just excluding you from basic love or affection - don't forget that all the biggest slayers were always calmer, more collected, and motivated as a result, so this halos them into better grades or opportunities due to increased confidence and social skills on top of being good looking

Some users here have no idea just how much of a slut the average foid is especially that age. They just hide it in front of you because of the school dress code and basic "saving face". I've heard of kids having sex in bushes, in literal trees, behind the school, because of course both sides brag about it. ANY context is a cope because kids will literally fuck in bushes behind the school. They don't need muh car, muh NT, muh parents don't let me bring girls bullshit. They never needed to self improve they didn't even know what that was.

of course not, because even there Chad gets all the girls. The hierarchy starts very early on.

You went through thousands of horny foids eyes and not a single one saw anything worthwhile. That's the mark of pure genetic TRASH left to die off. How can you GENUINELY be confident after that?

Life is pure pain

Thats really brutal man. What are your thoughts on this?

apparently we just need to find hobbies and love ourselves first before anyone can do that for us, right IT?

Maybe if you're extremely bluepilled and deluded

nooooo you cant be incel until youre 21 or 25 sweaty :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

You are surrounded by thousands of foids your age, some a year younger some a year older most your exact age. They are all also very horny and this is the horniest they will ever be their whole life. You're stuck in a room for eight hours a day of the horniest foids to exist.

Yet despite this, not a single one decided you were worthwhile? Not even one?

You crossed the eyes of thousands of eyes of foids, and not a single one thought your genes were worth even a quick fuck , they basically all rejected your entire genetic line and all COLLECTIVELY decided to not let you feel what it's like to have your genes passed on. let alone just excluding you from basic love or affection - don't forget that all the biggest slayers were always calmer, more collected, and motivated as a result, so this halos them into better grades or opportunities due to increased confidence and social skills on top of being good looking

Some users here have no idea just how much of a slut the average foid is especially that age. They just hide it in front of you because of the school dress code and basic "saving face". I've heard of kids having sex in bushes, in literal trees, behind the school, because of course both sides brag about it. ANY context is a cope because kids will literally fuck in bushes behind the school. They don't need muh car, muh NT, muh parents don't let me bring girls bullshit. They never needed to self improve they didn't even know what that was.

of course not, because even there Chad gets all the girls. The hierarchy starts very early on.

You went through thousands of horny foids eyes and not a single one saw anything worthwhile. That's the mark of pure genetic TRASH left to die off. How can you GENUINELY be confident after that?
insanity cope

Yes, a friend of mine graduated a KV and lost his virginity the following year, he eventually started slaying at 20-21, although he had to move to another country to foreignermaxx. He mainly fucked mediocre-looking foid and a few Beckies, but on the other hand he's no Chad. I'd say he's a 6.5/10

It's hard for me to look anyone in the eyes. I don't take myself seriously because I am a failure. Surgery is worth it even if I never get laid though, the psychological effects of looking more human are beneficial.

its not a coincidence that a lot of shool shooters do the deed shortly after graduating or being kicked out of school.

I'm about to leave Uni virgin. Imagine entering the workforce as a virgin. Never even began.

you can't unless you're coping

Yes, a friend of mine graduated a KV and lost his virginity the following year, he eventually started slaying at 20-21, although he had to move to another country to foreignermaxx. He mainly fucked mediocre-looking foid and a few Beckies, but on the other hand he's no Chad. I'd say he's a 6.5/10
Wtf? Why tf would I care about a high tier normie? Don’t ever mention that faggot again, lest I ban you.

Yet people try to tell us high school is the easiest time to get laid and get a gf JFL

It's hard for me to look anyone in the eyes. I don't take myself seriously because I am a failure. Surgery is worth it even if I never get laid though, the psychological effects of looking more human are beneficial.
Same with not looking people in eyes. It’s absolutely heart breaking when foids immediately look away when eye contact is made so as to make sure I know they aren’t interested. Being black pilled is a curse.

I think I've told this story before but had an associate of mine get a girlfriend when he was in high school. He was 16-ish. She was a year younger so 15. They wanted to wait until marriage so he felt very confident that they were going to last forever and have the happy marriage and wedding day that every boy dreams of. They would grind on each other in the corner of class. That's how sexual and don't-give-a-fuck-attitude teens like to get. They would grind on each other and the teacher would politely ask them to stop so she would be very still for a minute or two then go back to grinding. Onto his teen lap feeling his teen cock.

Anyway, long story short they were bf/gf up until college then she cheated and blamed him for not engaging sexually and that he should have known that her "sexual needs" needed to be fulfilled. They broke up at 20-ish so she was 19. Both were in college and went to the same college. She fucked some random jock. She was slightly ugly at 15 but then grew into a pretty girl. He was decent looking and stayed decent looking. You know how that works out.

But point is he felt really confident to leave HS a virgin because he had a gf and they had made plans to get married. He didn't know that no sex = red flags. Especially after 4 fucking years. If she waits that long that means she is riding other cock or at the very least isn't interested in you.

Yes its possible because its not abnormal to lose your virginity until after 20. After 20 you are a weirdo who should probably kill yourself, find a cope that doesnt involve people or just accept mediocrity.

Wtf? Why tf would I care about a high tier normie? Don’t ever mention that faggot again, lest I ban you.
He's a high tier normie NOW. He was way worse while at high school. The point is your looks can still get better in you late teens-early 20s. And no he wasn't fat nor did he "hit da gym" or shit. His traits sharpened, lost his round babyface and got more masculine facial features. Usually that happens in your teens but for some it might came later

Intelligence and sentience are FAR more important when it comes to actually determining genetic worth. A human society comprised of highly intelligent and empathetic individuals with ambitions that stretch beyond fucking and mogging will eventually save us from our primitive roots (we could be God-like as a species with genetic engineering and biotech enhancements to eradicate our primitive nature)

Conversely, females only care about how easily a man can kill other men barehanded (perceived fighting success) and how much of a psychopath he is (for women more violent = better). Such a society, as you've seen for almost all of human history, will remain primitive and hellish for the vast majority of men for millions of years due to low IQ psychopaths and females perpetuating suffering

Intelligence and sentience are FAR more important when it comes to actually determining genetic worth. A human society comprised of highly intelligent and empathetic individuals with ambitions that stretch beyond fucking and mogging will eventually save us from our primitive roots (we could be God-like as a species with genetic engineering and biotech enhancements to eradicate our primitive nature)

Conversely, females only care about how easily a man can kill other men barehanded (perceived fighting success) and how much of a psychopath he is (for women more violent = better). Such a society, as you've seen for almost all of human history, will remain primitive and hellish for the vast majority of men for millions of years due to low IQ psychopaths and females perpetuating suffering
i wish I could agree with you, but that's cope

Our soyciety is no longer set up that way

I'm saying why should you go by a female's objectively horrible criteria for determining genetic quality? Soyciety should never be the metric to judge anything good

I'm saying why should you go by a female's objectively horrible criteria for determining genetic quality? Soyciety should never be the metric to judge anything good
We are still ugly my man

and people say that high school is the easiest time to find "love" and a girl, I wonder if those same people know what it feels like to make eye contact with a girl and that girl immediately look away.

We are still ugly my man
There's a lot of incredible things to look forward to in the future though (within our lifetimes from what I've researched for anyone below 35 y/o) assuming the government and Jews don't ruin it: Namely revolutionary AI technology (waifu bots for ex), artificial wombs, curing and reversing aging, genetic engineering, etc etc.

That's why I'm still going tbh. I'm focusing on moneymaxing and surgerymaxing to facilitate a brighter future with all these possibilities in mind.

Okay. Keep sucking chad's cock then, if you think he's of better genetic value than a genius like Einstein or Newton. Smart and educated incels are of better genetic value and contribute more to humanity than obonoxious and stupid chads.

JBs standards are the same as High as older females

they also don't give a single fuck about money etc...

so even if you're richcel, you still fucked

Okay. Keep sucking chad's cock then, if you think he's of better genetic value than a genius like Einstein or Newton. Smart and educated incels are of better genetic value and contribute more to humanity than obonoxious and stupid chads.
Einstein stole has his shit lmfao

Yes its possible because its not abnormal to lose your virginity until after 20. After 20 you are a weirdo who should probably kill yourself, find a cope that doesnt involve people or just accept mediocrity.
god damn brutal af but true

you'll slay in college, just you wait, bro! :soy: