Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can you live like this for longer

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★★★
I can't live being a lonely subhuman until i die at 80, it's impossible.
I hate seeing my subhuman face and frame every time i look in the mirror, i can't speak to people due to ugliness+social anxiety, how do i even live like this for thr rest of my life.

i can't even get a fucking job to take my mind off this shit, all it is is LDAR all day it's driving me crazy

FWr61WZXoAcjx9R

I want God to shorten my lifespan, so i don't suffer in my elderly years

I want God to shorten my lifespan, so i don't suffer in my elderly years
God i have had enough of this shit i want out

I think about killing myself every 5 mins. If there was a easy way out i would have done so. I am scared of jumping of a bridge, roping or cutting my veins and bleeding out.

If I had access to a gun, i would have shot myself in the head

How can you live like this for longer​

I can't! Its become unbearable for me.

Related threads:

If I had access to a gun, i would have shot myself in the head
USAcels are lucky in this regard, literally the best method of suicide if u do it right

I am scared of jumping of a bridge, roping or cutting my veins and bleeding out.

Jumping and cutting aren't good methods. Only roping is good.

USAcels are lucky in this regard, literally the best method of suicide if u do it right
Not really. Guns can misfire leaving half of your face blown off but you not killed.

i had a panic attack today and memories flashed in my mind where school people would bully me and say bad things about me and then i started shouting "go away" was pretty fucking terrible experience

I can't live being a lonely subhuman until i die at 80, it's impossible.
I hate seeing my subhuman face and frame every time i look in the mirror, i can't speak to people due to ugliness+social anxiety, how do i even live like this for thr rest of my life.
remember that this is just a moment and as people say (sometimes wrongly) "things were better when they were worse." ‍↔️