Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How can you go outside and see females and people?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I see people here talking about wagecuckin n shiet. If I even leave my house and see an attractive female I'll have anxiety even severe anxiety sometimes.
I can't leave my house without coming back suicidal and after having suffered with anxiety and stress. When I see people in front of me I can see a reflection of my face and body and I want to crawl into myself like a turtle in its shell.

lol at people here being able to go outside like this knowing they repulse and disgust people without having severe anxiety literally every second.

That's because you have a mental illness, and should get support for it. I don't mean that as an insult or as a defense of society, it's just you need to have the stability to handle going outside. To not have that mental stability is a disorder.

wear balaclava

It gets easier the more you do it...

You could start with just going outside for a few minutes, then move on to having something you can do regularly, like getting coffee or going for a walk, then do a little more, eventually you won't feel so much anxiety going outside.

Even if you're a 1/10 most people honestly don't give a fuck about you and won't even notice you as you walk past.

Best wishes brother.

That's because you have a mental illness, and should get support for it. I don't mean that as an insult or as a defense of society, it's just you need to have the stability to handle going outside. To not have that mental stability is a disorder.

This. Tbh you don't always need therapy, personally I started taking b12 supplements and it went away after a few months.

I know, I hate my brain. I can't fucking control it.

It gets easier the more you do it...

You could start with just going outside for a few minutes, then move on to having something you can do regularly, like getting coffee or going for a walk, then do a little more, eventually you won't feel so much anxiety going outside.

Even if you're a 1/10 most people honestly don't give a fuck about you and won't even notice you as you walk past.

Best wishes brother.
Unironically good advice.

i dont go outside very often but when i do i want to die

I see people here talking about wagecuckin n shiet. If I even leave my house and see an attractive female I'll have anxiety even severe anxiety sometimes.
I can't leave my house without coming back suicidal and after having suffered with anxiety and stress. When I see people in front of me I can see a reflection of my face and body and I want to crawl into myself like a turtle in its shell.

lol at people here being able to go outside like this knowing they repulse and disgust people without having severe anxiety literally every second.
I don't know but there was a time where I started to don't give a fuck about the rest of the people and just went full low inib, they don't exist for me.

Could be high T diet (moslty meat), no fap or practice, whatever of those things.

meanwhile agoraphobic Chad gets girls to come to his house just from seeing his picture

Going outside pisses me off, too many idiots roaming around.

I have to go to school. Everyday is pure ropefuel. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

In my immediate surroundings I rarely see really attractive foids, thank God for that.

When I see a cute foid I end up thinking about her for the whole day, maybe the whole week. Just about how I'll never ever get to experience any kind of attention from her. About what it might feel like to be her boyfriend. Then I get depressed and the only way to get her out of my mind is to fap and enter brain fog mode.

In my immediate surroundings I rarely see really attractive foids, thank God for that.
I won't thank god for that, seeing old used up rags all day long is kinda depressing too.

We wouldn't be like this if we were not ugly

I see mixed girls which I find much less attractive than whites.
Honestly mixed girls can look good.

Being from mediterannean ancestry, my crush would have looked "mixed" by american standards, even if her phenotype has been in Europe for centuries.

Honestly mixed girls can look good.

Being from mediterannean ancestry, my crush would have looked "mixed" by american standards, even if her phenotype has been in Europe for centuries.
I think you and I aren't picturing the same thing when we used the word "mixed".

I don't mean swarthy south Europeans, I mean mulatto girls with curly hair.

I think you and I aren't picturing the same thing when we used the word "mixed".

I don't mean swarthy south Europeans, I mean mulatto girls with curly hair.
Then I would definitely feel the same in your shoes tbh.

we don't have a fucking choise do we ?! we need to eat

I have the same thing, apparently, it's called agoraphobia.

i only go out 4 weed or to get money in some way