Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How can you fail at being a woman?

NocturnalDecay

NocturnalDecay

Darkhole
-
Not too long ago I completed the transition from a software dev to a simple packing job; there's this 30 year old foid that works in the rental sales department. A dead end job not only that but working another job as a bartender, also a divorcee, childless, and to top it off talks about marrying a millionaire while she has a boyfriend LUL. It's so easy to make it as a woman it seriously befuddles me. Someone please explain.

She is stupid since she spread her legs for the wrong chad that fucked her and left.

Why did you leave software development?!

You can't unless you consider not reproducing failure. If that is failure, than just do as modern women are doing and choose a useless career that no one cares about over having a family and ride the CC.

Only way to fail as a woman is to kill yourself

Just live on tutorial mode theory.

You become so cocky and delusional that you can land the T1% male that you strike out on life-long companionship and family. There are a lot more who fail than realize. Lots of wine aunts.

"I never wanted kids or a family anyways!!!" is a cope for wine aunts.

Not too long ago I completed the transition from a software dev to a simple packing job; there's this 30 year old foid that works in the rental sales department. A dead end job not only that but working another job as a bartender, also a divorcee, childless, and to top it off talks about marrying a millionaire while she has a boyfriend LUL. It's so easy to make it as a woman it seriously befuddles me. Someone please explain.

lol why u downgrade

You have to put an extra effort.

to top it off talks about marrying a millionaire while she has a boyfriend LUL.

I've met women like that before.

When women say things like that, it's a sign of deep resentment/frustration at men caused by a lifetime of getting pumped and dumped by chads.

It's the same thing with militant feminists.

If a woman could be retarded enough to be convinced to transition FtM, I would consider that a failure. Being a woman is life on tutorial mode.