Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can you even live with the fact

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
That industrial induced estrogen exposure has stunt your growth to at least 4-8 Inches?

While every average women benefits from it due becoming taller, thicker and more masculine (excess Estrogen in women turns into test and blocks further Estrogen)

To everyone who Comes with "Stop your shady conspiracy" how can you explain me that Deodorant contains soy??

Ho can you explain that literally every processed Food in the western world contains soy Lecithin? But if you take a trip to the eastern block like serbia or czech it turns from soy Lecithin into sunflower lecithin

Feminization automatically leads to inceldom unless you had amazingly high prenatal test exposure so that your Body is literally immune against moderate estrogen exposure, but they are Maybe 10 guys out of 200 who are immune to Estrogen exposure due their masculine genetic

Stop your shady conspiracy.

I dont know bro but chad always wins

Well my problem is not height, just facial swelling and the rest my avi already says. Estrogenizers exist in so many things ...

OP, I think being 6’9-7’1 would’ve been quite hellish.

They want to get rid of the manliness of this world.