Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can you cum knowing nobody wants you to cum?

Incelibateman

Incelibateman

Ironic minion meme.
-
Think about it. Nobody wants you to cum, right? Who wants me to cum? I'm ugly. People treat me like shit at every opportunity. Why would anyone want me to cum? I feel like shit knowing this, since I'm not that the kind of guy to not care. I feel sad :feelscry: I'm not gonna fap

normies cant take away fapping from me

Brutal cumpill

if I wanna cum then me wanting to cum is a good enough reason for me to cum

Good, go on nofap and enhance your penis like @LastGerman

After no fap for 24 days the ejaculation even did not feel that good. I also did not ejaculate during the sleep the whole 24 days long. I also take ZMA before I go to sleep. No fap will feel natural or at least more easy, eventually.

Remove your penis and serve it to a roasie for dinner

I have the same problem, I can´t get of knowing that the woman I masturbate to will never desire me, it was just to sick and sad thinking that while I only have my hand, others are doing it, don´t really jackoff anymore, not interested in a goddamn thot anymore.

But what I can tell you is that your doing a great desicion not jerking off that shit kills your motivation and if you don´t jerk off as often you will get better orgasams when you come back...GOOD LUCK BRO!

Every time I cum I am raping society :feelzez:
Bunnyman strikes again :feelskek:
I have the same problem, I can´t get of knowing that the woman I masturbate to will never desire me, it was just to sick and sad thinking that while I only have my hand, others are doing it, don´t really jackoff anymore, not interested in a goddamn thot anymore.

But what I can tell you is that your doing a great desicion not jerking off that shit kills your motivation and if you don´t jerk off as often you will get better orgasams when you come back...GOOD LUCK BRO!
:cryfeels: ty friend, I cry.
Brutal cumpill
Brutal.

the only time I cum is when I cum inside ur mum

Fuck them, I'ma do what I want. They're sick to be concerned with the status of my penis.

Be badass and do what they dont want you to

wow never thought about it like that :feelsbadman:

We should cum on foids in public

They can try to take fapping away from me but I will cum on their face

So basically, cuck if you don't cum

How can you breathe knowing majority wants you not too

I am going to cum on doorhandles.

Think about it. Nobody wants you to cum, right? Who wants me to cum? I'm ugly. People treat me like shit at every opportunity. Why would anyone want me to cum? I feel like shit knowing this, since I'm not that the kind of guy to not care. I feel sad :feelscry: I'm not gonna fap

You have one cucked retard mindset JFL

What kind of retard fucking logic is this, are you seriously arguing something is only worth doing, NOT BECAUSE YOU WANT IT, BUT BECAUSE OTHERS WANT IT FOR YOU

Literally nothing in history would have been accomplished if men had this mindset, you've cucked yourself

I will give you permission to cum if you want