Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How can you cope?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
For the truecels on this site, after realizing you are the bottom 1% of the population and that even the ugly normies you see everyday mog you, how can you cope? How can you even cope knowing that you are one of the rare people who hasn't experienced teen love? And what if I told you that a lot of people even on this forum have experienced a kiss or a warm hug from a foid. I personally can't cope anymore, I just want to rot. In fact Im already dying, the only thing I want to do nowadays is go in the Sewers and postmaxx, what else is there to do as utter genetic trash.

Seriously ask yourself, why even do anything. What is the point? Why don't we just kill ourselves, wouldn't that free us from the suffering? Its all so tiring

by self destruction

IMG 1661

Seriously ask yourself, why even do anything. What is the point? Why don't we just kill ourselves, wouldn't that free us from the suffering? Its all so tiring
Yes death is the ultimate release for us, but in the mean time, you should connect with me brocel. Come live with me.

I tell myself I'll Wageslavemaxx so I can afford good copes. I'm looking forward to see what kind of copes are available in the future, be it entertainment or drugs. I'll try to rot in comfort without getting too depressed

How can you even cope knowing that you are one of the rare people who hasn't experienced teen love?
With cars, car videos and more car stuff. And posting here of course

Find your escapism. Old game and old anime for me

For the truecels on this site, after realizing you are the bottom 1% of the population and that even the ugly normies you see everyday mog you, how can you cope? How can you even cope knowing that you are one of the rare people who hasn't experienced teen love? And what if I told you that a lot of people even on this forum have experienced a kiss or a warm hug from a foid.
I don't really care.

For the truecels on this site, after realizing you are the bottom 1% of the population and that even the ugly normies you see everyday mog you, how can you cope? How can you even cope knowing that you are one of the rare people who hasn't experienced teen love? And what if I told you that a lot of people even on this forum have experienced a kiss or a warm hug from a foid. I personally can't cope anymore, I just want to rot. In fact Im already dying, the only thing I want to do nowadays is go in the Sewers and postmaxx, what else is there to do as utter genetic trash.

Rope

I draw pron for myself, I listen to metal... go on walks, just daily boring tasks to keep the days going by... but I do have an eventual extinction date coming up, so... it's not that bad.. as it's my choice whenever I want to leave this earth.

I usually have sex with my girlfriend and that helps.