Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel how can you cope with the fact that 55% of 17 years old had sex while u still a virgin?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
that HS kid that behind you in the supermarket, with that stupid hair gel and bike (or hooverboard whatever those phags use), that kid, he didnt even work yet. he probaly didnt even got his driving licesnse yet. he did nothing in his life.

but still, he had sex.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

The same way I cope with every other realization, I just continue to hate myself more.

that HS kid that behind you in the supermarket, with that stupid hair gel and bike (or hooverboard whatever those phags use), that kid, he didnt even work yet. he probaly didnt even got his driving licesnse yet. he did nothing in his life.

but still, he had sex.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs
That means that 45 percent haven't

55% isn't even as bad as I thought. thought it would have been higher. still viscous rope fuel though.

It's a good cope that I have more money than him.

b-b-b-but sub8 theory is legit :feels:

You cope by doing nothing. Absolutely nothing. There's nothing you can do about it. It is what it is.

Yes it's legit. All the teenagers who get laid and aren't chads get laid thru betabuxxing
i knew a guy who betabuxxed his gf in high school. always buying her food and other shit like that. he once spent >$100 on make up for her

I know some 22-23 yo really cute girls who never had any bf

Stop obsessing over sex so much. That's a good start for sure.

Stop obsessing over sex so much. That's a good start for sure.

Self-reported, guys lie up and women lie down.

I know some 22-23 yo really cute girls who never had any bf
blasphemy ! such creatures don't exist ,unless their members of a Mormon cult

Well it was horrible thinking about it when I was 20 or 25 but with age you get better with coping(or your roped long ago already)