Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How can you cope being low iq

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
Throughout my entire life, I have struggled with a low IQ. In fact, some of my classmates in middle school genuinely believed I had a mental disability. There was a science project in class, and while everyone else formed groups of four, I found myself working alone.
One day, a classmate complained to the teacher about how difficult the project was. The teacher responded by saying that even I could do it, which caused the class to burst into laughter. Additionally, a friend of mine admitted that he initially thought I was mentally retarded when we first met.
To be honest, they were right in their assumptions. It's hard to believe, but it wasn't until I was 13 years old that I finally learned the difference between left and right. Even today, I struggle to tie my shoes correctly. Most of the time, I end up tucking my laces into my shoes or asking my brother for help. I've only managed to tie my shoes a few times without assistance.
I believe this cognitive impairment is a result of an incident when I was six years old. I stupidly stuck a fork into an electrical outlet and put my mouth on it, electrocuting myself. The sensation was overwhelming, and I temporarily lost control of my limbs. After about 30 seconds, the electrical current on the fork stopped, and I was able to move again.
I laid on the ground, trying to catch my breath, and when I stood up, my vision went black for about 5-10 seconds and I got an intense feeling of nausea. I stumbled towards the bathroom, like a drunk person, because I wanted to check if my hair had been burnt, as I had seen on TV, but it wasn't. Then I left my bathroom to go back to watch TV, and as I left the bathroom, I started to feel this intense feeling of exhaustion. I felt as though all of the energy in my body left, and it was so bad to the point where I was on my knees crawling to bed. Then I went to sleep and woke up the next day feeling better.

Last edited:
wall of text + learn paragraphs + i am not low iq, i have 101 iq and i was a medicine student and got the highest score in my final HS year so i don't need to cope about shit
Madara Uchiha Copypasta banner

Throughout my entire life, I have struggled with a low IQ. In fact, some of my classmates in middle school genuinely believed I had a mental disability. There was a science project in class, and while everyone else formed groups of four, I found myself working alone. One day, a classmate complained to the teacher about how difficult the project was. The teacher responded by saying that even I could do it, which caused the class to burst into laughter. Additionally, a friend of mine admitted that he initially thought I was mentally retarded when we first met. To be honest, they were right in their assumptions. It's hard to believe, but it wasn't until I was 13 years old that I finally learned the difference between left and right. Even today, I struggle to tie my shoes correctly. Most of the time, I end up tucking my laces into my shoes or asking my brother for help. I've only managed to tie my shoes a few times without assistance. I believe this cognitive impairment is a result of an incident when I was six years old. I stupidly stuck a fork into an electrical outlet and put my mouth on it, electrocuting myself. The sensation was overwhelming, and I temporarily lost control of my limbs. After about 30 seconds, the electrical current on the fork stopped, and I was able to move again. I layed on the ground, trying to catch my breath, and when I stood up, my vision went black for about 5-10 seconds and i got an intense feeling of nausea. I stumbled towards the bathroom, like a drunk person, because I wanted to check if my hair had been burnt, as I had seen on tv and it wasant and then i left my bathroom to go back to watch tv and as i left the bathroom i started to feel this intense feeling of exhaution and i felt as though all of the energy in my body left and it was so bad to the point where i was on my knees crawling to bed and then i went to sleep and woke up the next day feeling better. its over :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Most normies in highschool have IQ around 100 and hit their intelligence peaks there. They will often bully people at that age to strengen their own confidence of their mediocre achievements only to never go past college level (or often even lower). Most high school teachers aren't academically gifted either, this is why they teach in high schools. An example was my math teacher in high school who said that Andrew Wiles had "no life" because he proved Fermat's theorem. I had to blush when he made that remark in class. Completely unworldly guy.

You can’t change your IQ past 18. Either way, you’re probably around average. Although IQ is important, it’s nowhere near as important as looks.

There is anothER way to cope

If you have a low IQ you’re already dead in a sense. Your equilibrium will always be experienced on the lowest state of consciousness. Unable to grasp the subtleties of human behavior and subliminal messages interwoven within the fabrics of reality. Intelligence is what brings light to the darkness and creates order out of chaos, and it enrages the ever living FUCK out of me when normies say that It isn’t important. You are that deaf kid in the back of the classroom that has hateful insults thrown at him by the other socially adjusted and intelligent neurotypical cool kids, but you can’t hear the music due to innate disadvantages metaphorically speaking

Others will take advantage of your naivety and use social manipulation tactics to work you for their dirty deeds. This is a dog-eat-dog where admitting your weaknesses only screams that you want to be exploited and raped whether it be financially, emotionally and physically by normie scum. Normies are ravenous wolves that will rip and tear you apart until you are a rotting carcass of bone for the sake of self preservation and advancement. I had many close calls where I would trust someone and they would put me in life threatening situations where the only reason I was able to escape was because of my quick wits and persuasion skills. DO NOT TRUST ANYONE, even those you may consider trustworthy ,but also do not make the grave mistake of underestimating the intellect of those around you because these snakes hiding in the bushes are waiting for an opportunity to jump and pounce on you. People are not your friends.

You were at least intelligent enough to internalize the blackpill and see through the thin veneer of sociopathic female nature for the vapid materialistic filthy whores they are. You are already ahead of millions of other males in that regard. You seem to be in the average range of intelligence, so I would recommend you learn a trade so you can use the money to buy nice cooes as you mentioned in your title (food, drugs, video games) to distract yourself from this unpleasant reality but also practice temperance because if you indulge in these activities too much it gets to a point where they aren’t enjoyable anymore.
:yes:

If you were TRULY low iq, you would never be on here.

I disagree. I don't think you need to be high IQ to discover this forum
I haven't seen any high iq's on here - including me btw. Doesn't sound like he's low iq. Probably has a generic intellect. Maybe he thinks a normal intellect is low iq, like people who think only chads have a chance with girls

I haven't seen any high iq's on here - including me btw. Doesn't sound like he's low iq. Probably has a generic intellect. Maybe he thinks a normal intellect is low iq, like people who think only chads have a chance with girls
Perhaps you're right. I think most people here fall into the midwit catagory.

this is a brutal read but IQ is very overrated imo.

They roped due to the opposite realization.

Having a high IQ is worthless, you only need to be intelligent enough to socialize properly with others, anything more is just for show unless you want to be a scientist.

Having a high IQ is worthless, you only need to be intelligent enough to socialize properly with others, anything more is just for show unless you want to be a scientist.

Perhaps.

you're 101IQ, average is 100IQ, you're barely average.
JFL at you proving you being retarded.
nah, i live in Liechtenstein. it's 101.07 broooooooooooo

IQ is cope anyways cause all that really matters in life is how you look

I would rather have way above average intellect than a model appearance

you don't boyo. You suffer s
Throughout my entire life, I have struggled with a low IQ. In fact, some of my classmates in middle school genuinely believed I had a mental disability. There was a science project in class, and while everyone else formed groups of four, I found myself working alone.
One day, a classmate complained to the teacher about how difficult the project was. The teacher responded by saying that even I could do it, which caused the class to burst into laughter. Additionally, a friend of mine admitted that he initially thought I was mentally retarded when we first met.
To be honest, they were right in their assumptions. It's hard to believe, but it wasn't until I was 13 years old that I finally learned the difference between left and right. Even today, I struggle to tie my shoes correctly. Most of the time, I end up tucking my laces into my shoes or asking my brother for help. I've only managed to tie my shoes a few times without assistance.
I believe this cognitive impairment is a result of an incident when I was six years old. I stupidly stuck a fork into an electrical outlet and put my mouth on it, electrocuting myself. The sensation was overwhelming, and I temporarily lost control of my limbs. After about 30 seconds, the electrical current on the fork stopped, and I was able to move again.
I laid on the ground, trying to catch my breath, and when I stood up, my vision went black for about 5-10 seconds and I got an intense feeling of nausea. I stumbled towards the bathroom, like a drunk person, because I wanted to check if my hair had been burnt, as I had seen on TV, but it wasn't. Then I left my bathroom to go back to watch TV, and as I left the bathroom, I started to feel this intense feeling of exhaustion. I felt as though all of the energy in my body left, and it was so bad to the point where I was on my knees crawling to bed. Then I went to sleep and woke up the next day feeling better.and sufer
and suffer and suffer. every day I curse God for making me low IQ

you don't boyo. You suffer s

and suffer and suffer. every day I curse God for making me low IQ
Same. Being low IQ AND incel...

You will lead the most miserable existence imaginable.

Same. Being low IQ AND incel...

You will lead the most miserable existence imaginable.
we have to work 2x as hard for 1/2 the reward

I wish that I had a higher IQ, the world is probably way more interesting than the way that I view it.

I feel you! it was only when I left the West and completed school elsewhere that I wasn't seen as a pariah (learning the Latin script + having an accent) this took alot out of me, mathematics was easier for me.

IQ means nothing. It's all about emotional intelligence, sweaty

I kinda doubt ur low iq. Low iq ppl r too dumb to realize it and just float thru life

IQ is cope anyways cause all that really matters in life is how you look
Cope. In the long run what matters to a civilization is the IQ of its inhabitants. Just look at for example the colonization.