Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How can you be blackpilled but still want a relationship?

Braindamage

Braindamage

Banned
-
A truly blackpilled man would never ascend more than having sex with females only cucks would settle down with a female. A blackpilled man would know what will happen if he gets in a relationship with a girl today. She would never be able to love you unless you are CHAD but she will cheat on you with CHAD.
Only chad can win

Chad will think he's powerful till the IRS & the US gov comes into his life.

A truly blackpilled man would never ascend more than having sex with females only cucks would settle down with a female.

That may be more redpill than blackpill but I'm no expert on this.

This is true! Since being redpilled about female nature I no longer desire relationships, I just want to get laid. Thats why I will go abroad regularly and sexpat in eastern europe, asia and latin america once I have the cash to do so.

This is true! Since being redpilled about female nature I no longer desire relationships, I just want to get laid. Thats why I will go abroad regularly and sexpat in eastern europe, asia and latin america once I have the cash to do so.
>eastern europe :feelskek: :feelskek:

the same eastern europe that has foids rioting because they can't get chad

Because are brains are wired for social interaction and to have sex it's not our fault.

>eastern europe :feelskek: :feelskek:

the same eastern europe that has foids rioting because they can't get chad
Once I looksmaxx I will take good pics and will do tinder experiments in eastern european countries and see how it goes, if it goes well I will definitly go there since I find white girls way hotter than deathnic hoes

A truly blackpilled man would never ascend more than having sex with females only cucks would settle down with a female. A blackpilled man would know what will happen if he gets in a relationship with a girl today. She would never be able to love you unless you are CHAD but she will cheat on you with CHAD.
Only chad can win
Biological instincts can't be completely overcome and having a relationship with a female is a biological instinct for most males.

This is what I was thinking

I won't woman because I desired sex and her simply being my side kick and extension of wills desires and choices . Serving a higher purpose and the best ever .

Wanting to ascend as a sub 5 man is redpill already.
The people who want relationship past a ons as a sub 6.5 man are still bluepilled.

I feel like having a relationship and being blackpilled can be possible, but only under a couple circumstances.

Either:
1) You're a Chad, but you're blackpilled, so it doesn't matter, because you know you're a winner and a slayer.

Or:
2) You can simply just easily delude yourself, despite knowing the harsh truth.

Because I like to delude myself, life would be completely worthless without the few delusions I have left.