Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How Can You Be An Incel And Get Tinder Matches?

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
If you're getting Tinder matches daily then you need to get off here and stop saying you're an incel. One thing that is universal amongst real incels is they very rarely get matches and some have never even have one match. I know people who didn't get any matches and they still have managed to get laid in their lives. You guys can get laid especially you white guys I don't know why you are torturing yourself. This forum is not meant for people who can get a woman but decide to make themselves suffer this is for people who have absolutely no options no matter how good or bad they are.

i got 0 matches in a month, a potent blackpill + i learned my place as an incel.

The only non-catfishing matches I ever got were accidental swipes to the right.

What ? Some people here get tinder matches ?

I have tinder for about a month. i also have had 20 matches +-.
matches does not mean shit if you are too autistic to talk them. most of them got tired and unmtached me. currently with 8.

WorldRulerAisha said:

Fucking fakecels.

Testiclechincel said:
matches does not mean shit if you are too autistic to talk them. most of them got tired and unmtached me. currently with 8.

GTFO!!!!!!

Stanx22 said:
Fucking fakecels.

GTFO!!!!!!

I am a decade older than you and still a virgin.
you can't call yourself incel below the age of 25.

Testiclechincel said:

"If you are too autistic to talk to them"

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS FORUM YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE.

Testiclechincel said:
I am a decade older than you and still a virgin.
you can't call yourself incel below the age of 25.

It's your fault for being a virgin. I have no choice. Don't compare yourself to me fakecel.

Virginp0wers said:
i got 0 matches in a month, a potent blackpill + i learned my place as an incel.
me too bro. me too.

but now i get 50 matches a day with this one simple trick!!
I use a chad profile to catfish women

Stanx22 said:
It's your fault for being a virgin. I have no choice. Don't compare yourself to me fakecel.

You claimed you never talked to a woman, you are below the age of 20. You live in a country with arranged marriage. everyone below the age of 20 is a fakecel.

Edit - I am a diagnosed aspie on chemicals.

Testiclechincel said:
kys

Testiclechincel said:
You claimed you never talked to a women, you are below the age of 20. You live in a country with arranged marriage. everyone below the age of 20 is a fakecel.

I'm 2/10 and short and soon to be bald. JFL if you think that i could even get an arranged marriage in a third world country. I'm in the bottom 1% of males and no sane girl would ever get near me. And age is irrelevant, you should know that.

Stanx22 said:
What ? Some people here get tinder matches ?
One guy said he gets 5 matches a day. Another guy said he gets matches regularly but they are fat so it doesn't count

Stanx22 said:
I'm 2/10 and short and soon to be bald. JFL if you think that i could even get an arranged marriage in a third world country. I'm in the bottom 1% of males and no sane girl would ever get near me. And age is irrelevant, you should know that.

You know what is the magic in living in eygpt?! the country maybe a fucking shithole but hypergamy and westren feminism did not reached your country yet. it's like the west in the 40's.
Your english is good, you sound intelligent. I bet my chin you will find a partner down the line with good job and education. You are wasting your time here. Saying this for your own good boyo.

NeverSubmit said:
One guy said he gets 5 matches a day. Another guy said he gets matches regularly but they are fat so it doesn't count

Report them for bragging or being fakecels.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/dZ_oSuyFUUc[/video]

Testiclechincel said:
You know what is the magic in living in eygpt?! the country maybe a fucking shithole but hypergamy and westren feminism did not reached your country yet. it's like the west in the 40's.
Your english is good, you sound intelligent. I bet my chin you will find a partner down the line with good job and education. You are wasting your time here. Saying this for your own good boyo.
A lot of people here are ugly and they're married, but i have way more problems than just being ugly. I'm too below average that i don't even blame women for not liking me. Only a blind girl would like someone like me.

Stanx22 said:
A lot of people here are ugly and they're married, but i have way more problems than just being ugly. I'm too below average that i don't even blame women for not liking me. Only a blind girl would like someone like me.

I dont wan't to derail your post so this is the last comment.

Looks is wayyyyyy less importent in the 3 world. you apply westren standarts to your none westren country. if you have lived in the west it probably would have been over for you, luckily - you dont.

I am not saying this as a bluepill cope or to vituresignal. This is not fucking reddit.

I am giving you the best advise you could have ever get from a semitic bro to another.

NeverSubmit said:
If you're getting Tinder matches daily then you need to get off here and stop saying you're an incel. One thing that is universal amongst real incels is they very rarely get matches and some have never even have one match. I know people who didn't get any matches and they still have managed to get laid in their lives. You guys can get laid especially you white guys I don't know why you are torturing yourself. This forum is not meant for people who can get a woman but decide to make themselves suffer this is for people who have absolutely no options no matter how good or bad they are.

so true used tinder for a year only got 3 matches with landwhales after swiping over 300k

I don't even want to try tinder.
1. I can't take good pictures of myself
2. I don't know how to do my hair properly in order too looksmax (can't grow a beard)
3. I don't know what to do even if I got a match
4. Too scared of losing what little confidence I have.

Twisted said:
You do realise most of these matches just ignore you when you message them or unmatch you altogether?

It doesn’t really mean anything unless they reply to your messages with enthusiasm
That's not the point though. Your attractiveness level is high enough to get laid if you are getting matches. Maybe not on tinder but you have to improvise. Like I said there are guys who don't get matches who still managed to get laid in their lives. What is your excuse?

WorldRulerAisha said:
Testiclechincel said:
kys

Fakecels everywhere.

Stanx22 said:

exactly, fucking fakecels have the chance they just fuck it up themselves who unlike us don't even get the opportunity

VST said:
I don't even want to try tinder.
1. I can't take good pictures of myself
2. I don't know how to do my hair properly in order too looksmax (can't grow a beard)
3. I don't know what to do even if I got a match
4. Too scared of losing what little confidence I have.

same and especially that 4th reason bro

NeverSubmit said:
That's not the point though. Your attractiveness level is high enough to get laid if you are getting matches. Maybe not on tinder but you have to improvise. Like I said there are guys who don't get matches who still managed to get laid in their lives. What is your excuse?
why do you even argue with these retards, they are plaguing this site with their bullshit.

WorldRulerAisha said:
why do you even argue with these retards, they are plaguing this site with their bullshit.
The problem is they can get laid but they are claiming they are incels and discrediting the whole meaning of this site but the mods refuse to ban them

Matches don't mean anything. They never message you first, so you can never get laid anyway.

Some unmatch after a couple of days. I only use Tinder for the lolz. They are all fucking Chad, not me.

BlackPill47 said:
Matches don't mean anything. They never message you first, so you can never get laid anyway.

Some unmatch after a couple of days. I only use Tinder for the lolz. They are all fucking Chad, not me.
matches mean you were good enough for them to swipe you. No true incel will ever get a match.

NeverSubmit said:
WorldRulerAisha said:
The problem is they can get laid but they are claiming they are incels and discrediting the whole meaning of this site but the mods refuse to ban them
I dont know why the mods dont do anything about it but if we keep stressing theyll ban us for caring.