Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How can you be a mentalcel at fucking 6’4?!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Ban “tallcels”, I completely doubt any of these guys are even deformed tier in looks to be an incel

@Incelius Savage

“Tallcels” are a bunch of fucking volcel pussies and retards, how can you be mentalcel with that much genetic confidence? You heightmog 99% of men and go around that isn’t a fucking privilege, fucking disgusting and disingenuous.
my bad bro

I'm tall but obese and brown.
Race is more important that anything else.

i'm 5'6 manlet and even i understand that height alone is pointless if you are not NT to some degree

You would either have to be deformed or be extremely mentally handicapped to be an incel at that height:feelsseriously:.

i'm 5'6 manlet and even i understand that height alone is pointless if you are not NT to some degree
No, these guys are pussies. They can easily find a foid that fetishizes their height.

They can easily find a foid that fetishizes their height.
in videogame

face >>> height

Imagine you OP being 6'4"... do you really think you'd land a girlfriend because of height? XD

have you ever approached?
yea all the time
they either
A. Give basic greeting and our relationship never extends further
or B. Say nothing and walk away

yea all the time
they either
A. Give basic greeting and our relationship never extends further
or B. Say nothing and walk away
you must be trucel tier facially then , 6'4 is extremely tall for an 'incel'

indeed, they are either fucking retarded or just LARPing, I would KILL to get that height

you must be trucel tier facially then , 6'4 is extremely tall for an 'incel'
I don't think I'm THAT ugly I think it's just my social skills,monotone voice,lack of eye contact, lack of smiling etc

indeed, they are either fucking retarded or just LARPing, I would KILL to get that height
Typical normiefaggot behavior tbh, They know they can ascend with just height but they have high standards and want to fit in with us, It's typical of normie scum to think they are similar to us and have the same experiences.

I don't think I'm THAT ugly I think it's just my social skills,monotone voice,lack of eye contact, lack of smiling etc
Keep coping with muh NT muh social skills you fakecel. This forum is such a god damn shithole all the best users roped or left this garbage dump because normiefaggots like you larp and try to fit in with us.

In my country the average is 1 mtr 49 cm (South American shithole country)
What country is that, I want to location maxx and get latina pussy but i'm a manlet, (5'7) where is this south american shithole i am willing to get shot or stabbed in order to ascend

“Tallcels” are a bunch of fucking volcel pussies and retards, how can you be mentalcel with that much genetic confidence? You heightmog 99% of men and go around that isn’t a fucking privilege, fucking disgusting and disingenuous.
6’5 have more of an advantage but I’ve seen Incels at that height due to autism and ugly looks

What country is that, I want to location maxx and get latina pussy but i'm a manlet, (5'7) where is this south american shithole i am willing to get shot or stabbed in order to ascend
Let's say Peru or Bolivia
(Any country that has native indian americans/mestizos)

Keep coping with muh NT muh social skills you fakecel. This forum is such a god damn shithole all the best users roped or left this garbage dump because normiefaggots like you larp and try to fit in with us.
cope

Typical normiefaggot behavior tbh, They know they can ascend with just height but they have high standards and want to fit in with us, It's typical of normie scum to think they are similar to us and have the same experiences.
Based GrAY, I’ve seen non NT dudes who aren’t even that tall ascend off their height alone

I feel you. Females hate us non-NTs.

I'm 6'4 and never got sex or romance from girls. I weigh 300 pounds, have a shrek Tier face, no money at all except some Robux giftcards, drive an old Mercury Marquis with rust and dents and always got mogged in high school and college with kids that had Teslas, BMWs, etc. I am a true basement dweller

Thanks man, at least you get it and won't invalidate my inceldom :cryfeels:

It's similar for me, I'm not as tall as you but I'm also not super short (about 5'9) and I wouldn't say that I'm ugly. Being on the autistic spectrum is enough to make me a truecel. No woman wants to date an autistic man (and I'm talking about men who are actually on the spectrum, not LARPers who just claim to be autistic because they are a little socially awkward)

I'm 6'4 and never got sex or romance from girls. I weigh 300 pounds, have a shrek Tier face, no money at all except some Robux giftcards, drive an old Mercury Marquis with rust and dents and always got mogged in high school and college with kids that had Teslas, BMWs, etc. I am a true basement dweller
Go hit the gym then faggot what do you want me to do cry for you, at least you can change your situation i can never grow a single inch more without spending 100k usd on breaking my legs and even that isn't guaranteed. So put the fork down and go exercise just like the rest of us who actually tried to improve and couldn't because our bone structure and our garbage manlet genes

fucking tallfag nigger, lose some weight and you'll easily ascend fuck off
Typical tallfag rubbing it in our faces that he's taller, This is why we are not the same and we should never be compared. Tallfags live in a different reality compared to manlets, We get no respect at all.

Go hit the gym then faggot what do you want me to do cry for you, at least you can change your situation i can never grow a single inch more without spending 100k usd on breaking my legs and even that isn't guaranteed. So put the fork down and go exercise just like the rest of us who actually tried to improve and couldn't because our bone structure and our garbage manlet genes
spot on nigga, hes a huge volcel

to both of you, face>>>>height

based fuck off tallfaggots

Certified tall fag moment