Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How can women say they don’t like incels because they are creepy and misogynistic, yet nobody on here would publicly advertise their inceldom.

T

TheUntermensch

satire
-
If you’re going to shit on us at least come up with a valid argument :hax::lul:

They mix up the effect with the cause. Incels are misogynistic because women don't like them, not the other way around.

As if Inceldom isn't obvious...

Greycel tear post

based and :blackpill: thread, not a soul on this forum says the things that he says here in real life, and we are totally different people IRL than here, still they say that we are inkwells because we are mysogynist (how can they see it?), and they literally date chads just came out from the jail like Meeks, that is a fucking criminal, but he's a chad so "muh, fuck" :foidSoy:

also the women usually hate men so they can't blame us to hate them, as they hate us only for being males, and they hate us a lot more than the normies just because we are ugly

based and :blackpill: thread, not a soul on this forum says the things that he says here in real life, and we are totally different people IRL than here, still they say that we are inkwells because we are mysogynist (how can they see it?), and they literally date chads just came out from the jail like Meeks, that is a fucking criminal, but he's a chad so "muh, fuck" :foidSoy:

also the women usually hate men so they can't blame us to hate them, as they hate us only for being males, and they hate us a lot more than the normies just because we are ugly
now i am gna look at every short normie indian with a raised eyebrow. it could be any of u

now i am gna look at every short normie indian with a raised eyebrow. it could be any of u
We need a way to identify other incels inconspicuously, like a sad, virgin, gangsign

how about the ok sign but with two fingers instead of 3
There was a thing about the ok sign being a white power thing, so that’s out of the question also it’s really hard to do

ncels are misogynistic because women don't like them
"dont like" is too light

Women hate us, they despise us.
They are repulsed and disgusted by the meer thought of us existing.
They would rather FUCK DOGS than even lay their hands on us.
They would gladly gas all of us if they have the power.

Because they can spot if you're an inexperienced virgin. I don't know how. Probably scent play very important role. I once visited massager. When I came at work, one man said that I have been with someone. Thinking rationally, it wasn't a telepathy. So he probably just smelled female perfume or even her body odor. Notice, that women are more sensitive to various smells so they can easily smell perfume or other things.

A friend of mine is betabuxing a gigastacy. He is saying that when he is out with her, and she is going to a different department or a restroom, he is getting approached by foids. When he is alone it never happens. Maybe they are just feeling something.

I know a couple of short manlets at my job...

Ngl I feel manlier everytime I walk past one, dude looks & sounds like a weakling.