Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How can women be this retarded? ‘Psychic’ jailed for stealing $1.6M from woman to remove ‘family curse’

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★

>Prosecutors said Uwanawich was posing as a psychic in 2007 when she first met her victim, a 27-year-old medical student from Brazil, in Houston, Texas.

The "victim" is a MEDICAL STUDENT.

Apparently you can be smart enough to get into medicine, but at the same time not be smart enough to avoid getting scammed by Psychics

i could remove curse of being low iq foids with my penis

Nice how they’re openly calling it “stealing”

My mom is one of those retards that believes in psychics.. reality is what she personally believes, sifts through alternative facts to find the one that is least painful / most comforting.. believes in magic, spirits, sixth senses, etc.. thinks “muh faith” makes something real.. brainlet but somehow still has a government job.. I keep telling her that she’s being scammed, but she won’t listen cause “muh faith” .. she’s about to fly somewhere to meet a super special psychic aka spending thousands for the privilege of being lied to and scammed out of money

Hoping to have the curse removed, the victim gave Uwanawich her student loan money, the money she made as a stripper, gift cards, and even the inheritance she recieved after her father died.

:feelskek:

My parents are this dumb as well :feelskek:

Nice how they’re openly calling it “stealing”

My mom is one of those retards that believes in psychics.. reality is what she personally believes, sifts through alternative facts to find the one that is least painful / most comforting.. believes in magic, spirits, sixth senses, etc.. thinks “muh faith” makes something real.. brainlet but somehow still has a government job.. I keep telling her that she’s being scammed, but she won’t listen cause “muh faith” .. she’s about to fly somewhere to meet a super special psychic aka spending thousands for the privilege of being lied to and scammed out of money
Not gonna defend pseudoscience but even Lombroso did a study on mediums psychics etc and while he caught a lot of liars and scammers in the end he stated that some of them were genuine (he was an atheist Jew)

Jfl at getting scammed like this. If you want to get scammed there is other ways
Images 9

Imagine becoming a millionaire while being stupid enough to give it all away for a "curse" jfl

women iq average is prob 80 but people fraud it to almost 100 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back