Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How can white roasties compete with these Asian angel school girls ?

they compete by existing while being white

Noodles are just the best

full

With bigger boobs and asses:worryfeels:.

They compete by looking less subhuman.

noodlewhores are ricecel/ER factories

they are low hanging fruit for low tier white men/non-asian men.

everyone knows this.

and any non-asian guy you come across that says "man I just love me some asian women". well.. next time you hear that take a good look at them. ask them if they're the type that non-asian women want.

because for the normie to attractive looking non-asian men, they'd be too preoccupied with these foids:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w3qaxZlxjc

Last edited:
They compete by just being real women honestly.

noodlewhores are ricecel/ER factories

they are low hanging fruit for low tier white men/non-asian men.

everyone knows this.

and any non-asian guy you come across that says "man I just love me some asian women". well.. next time you hear that take a good look at them. ask them if they're the type that non-asian women want.

because for the normie to attractive looking non-asian men, they'd be too preoccupied with these foids:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w3qaxZlxjc

Fuck it Asian pussy is white mans anti er serum

White women are 100X more attractive than chinks /indian/Asian women in general. Stop coping.

just be white woman

1 - Of course they have very impressive art in their dances.

2 - Their appearance is average, they are not Asian stacys, they are common (obviously with infinite SMV = foid)... OTHERWISE IT SEEMS MORE LIKE A FETISH COMING FROM YOU.

3 - White women in their most degenerate and trivial dances usually get more publicity, TikTok is basically that, so they don't really "compete", they are the ones above.

1 - Of course they have very impressive art in their dances.

2 - Their appearance is average, they are not Asian stacys, they are common (obviously with infinite SMV = foid)... OTHERWISE IT SEEMS MORE LIKE A FETISH COMING FROM YOU.

3 - White women in their most degenerate and trivial dances usually get more publicity, TikTok is basically that, so they don't really "compete", they are the ones above.
Fetish or not that’s essentially attraction it’s a fetish