Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can we recruit more young men to the Blackpill?

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

92% of ethnic foids are evil white supremacists
★★★★★
32d 18h 21m
1) More funny memes (r/incels and it's derivatives made many great memes which are now lost)
2) Planting seeds in younger Gen-Z communities (hypergamy, foids, SJW in the street/KKK in the sheets, etc.)
3) Chadfish experiments (like the famous neo-nazi one, or the convicted child-molester one)
4) promoting the meanness of IT trannies at r/inceltear (their mean-spirited shaming and ridiculing helps unite incels with an us vs. them mentality)

What else?

Male sexlessness will continue to increase but if globohomo culture has it's way most of them will become bluepilled cucks buying used bathwater and not enlightened blackpillers.

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
61d 31m
Do you want to recruit any young men? Even normies and Chads?

L

Lebensmüder

PUAhater
★★
180d 22h 37m
Let's just say it like that:
You cannot make wolves out of sheep.
Someone who would buy bathing water of a whore would never have become a based person.
As a person you rarely completely change after changing the ideology, if you are someone that likes being shat on by society (like most cucks that are fully aware of how disgusting they are for women) and don't want to do anything about it (or even like it) you don't deserve anything but that.
Some people are simply too good for this world, they are nothing but sheep waiting to be exploited, it's unironically like that: Certain people have that aura of inherent "cuckedness" about them that just invites exploitation, this is not something that is about knowledge/intelligence/looks but rather a personality factor.
If someone comes he comes, if he doesn't he doesn't.

Lolimancer

Lolimancer

signed by Deleted member 31729
★★★★★
136d 22h 4m
I don't want more people to looksmaxx and normies will still remain cucked even if blackpilled as long as they have it better than us

L

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
53d 7h 41m
if they seek they shall find

FuRed

FuRed

Admiral
★★★★
26d 12h 38m
Wanting to 'recruit or spread the blackpill' is a majorly subhuman trait

subhuman OP stop being so subhuman

get_even

get_even

Major
27d 12h 57m
You don't have to do anything. Tinder, bumble and any hookup app will do that. You just feed the data and results of the apps which will always show Chad only. Hey presto anyone sub 8 with functioning braincells will become blackpilled.
FuRed said:
Wanting to 'recruit or spread the blackpill' is a majorly subhuman trait

subhuman OP stop being so subhuman
Buzzword using larper detected

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
-
167d 5h 53m
Lebensmüder said:
Let's just say it like that:
You cannot make wolves out of sheep.
Someone who would buy bathing water of a whore would never have become a based person.
As a person you rarely completely change after changing the ideology, if you are someone that likes being shat on by society (like most cucks that are fully aware of how disgusting they are for women) and don't want to do anything about it (or even like it) you don't deserve anything but that.
Some people are simply too good for this world, they are nothing but sheep waiting to be exploited, it's unironically like that: Certain people have that aura of inherent "cuckedness" about them that just invites exploitation, this is not something that is about knowledge/intelligence/looks but rather a personality factor.
If someone comes he comes, if he doesn't he doesn't.

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
★★★
22d 2h 50m
Plenty of blackpills are posted on TikTok. Don't know if it's by us or not but we don't need to recruit. Incel has replaced virgin as an insult.

FuRed

FuRed

Admiral
★★★★
26d 12h 38m
get_even said:
You don't have to do anything. Tinder, bumble and any hookup app will do that. You just feed the data and results of the apps which will always show Chad only. Hey presto anyone sub 8 with functioning braincells will become blackpilled.

Buzzword using larper detected
you agree with me then diss me :feelsseriously:

ok. I'm just statin fax bro

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Mïłk Çöñśúmėr
★★★★
34d 14h 16m
No, I don't want more people looksmaxing. In 5 years being an incel will become a trend. I'm gonna ditch this shit by then prob.
Lebensmüder said:
As a bathwater collector I am deeply offended.

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
18d 6h 29m
-Raise beauty standards for men even more, to the point of being unrealistic

-Make foids even more egomaniac (I won't even date chads I only want gigachad),

-Find a way to make more and more foids lesbian/asexual so that foids attracted to men will reduce in number and thus more lonely virgin men

-Disturb the sex ratio and have too many men compared to foids

-Give birth to more curries and rice (They are automatically potential blackpillers)

-Actively promote and propagandize blackpill among curry and rice diaspora, those men will easily accept holy blackpill.

Last edited:
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
147d 4h 1m
People who are not blackpilled at this point are either in tight bubbles on the internet or looking away in order not to see.

A

Anonx

Greycel
1d 9h 34m
Honestly the way I found out about incels. Was being called one by my brother when he heard how I viewed things. He regrets mentioning the word incel to me. After he seen that it helped to wake me up to reality more. Phrases and words get passed along the more we use them. With the internet its easy to perk curiousity and find out more quickly on the matter. Had started watching youtube and thats how I found out about the forums scrattered threw the web. At that time I had only knew about redpilled and mgtow. But the blackpill pulled me in once I found out more on the subject.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
34d 16h 11m
IncelGolem said:
1) More funny memes (r/incels and it's derivatives made many great memes which are now lost)
2) Planting seeds in younger Gen-Z communities (hypergamy, foids, SJW in the street/KKK in the sheets, etc.)
3) Chadfish experiments (like the famous neo-nazi one, or the convicted child-molester one)
4) promoting the meanness of IT trannies at r/inceltear (their mean-spirited shaming and ridiculing helps unite incels with an us vs. them mentality)

What else?

Male sexlessness will continue to increase but if globohomo culture has it's way most of them will become bluepilled cucks buying used bathwater and not enlightened blackpillers.
Just wait

GoyBargainer

GoyBargainer

Just know that if you hide, it doesn't go away
★★★
7d 10h 15m
FuRed said:
you agree with me then diss me :feelsseriously:

ok. I'm just statin fax bro
ru? :feelsLSD:

S

Startheon

Veteran
★★★
22d 21h 44m
Ima be real I have a friend who's an incel but I didn't expose him to the blackpill. Hes a really good guy. Hes pretty red pilled but I think the black pill would destroy him. I think people should find their way to us

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
6d 15h 24m
IncelGolem said:

What else?

you need a very popular platform aka reddit. But all incel subs there have been mercillesly purged. The forum type of site is simply niche and not for everyone. And of course no memes here or funny pictures so I spend much less time here than I would on an incel subreddit

M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
34d 6h 21m
You can't recruit anyone to the black pill
People should experience and find the blackpill by themselves

<human

<human

Ich bin ein Terminator
★★
109d 21h 43m
Print .is posters

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
64d 4h 41m
Spread looks theory content everywhere

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
46d 22h 39m
Any man who is born into 5'0 or 4'10 range will naturally know it just never began. Give it time. There's bound to be some subhuman women reproducing as we speak with the incorrect specimen

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8