Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How can we free ourselves from our situation?

Klouzi

Klouzi

Fuck toilets
★★★★★
Suicide? What is the fucking solution???Bluepilled normies always talk about the same garbage, such as “be patient“, “you are young, your time will come“ blah blah

If we knew, we wouldnt be here

Well with a bit of luck we might get government mandated gfs

live as hobo and harrass foids (in postal)

We need full blown civil war with buildings, military facilities, entire mountains blowing up. En masse forced recruitment of men aged 18 - 35 by going from village to village

cope until you're in your 50s or late 40s then commit suicide by the most crazy way possible.

Moneymaxxing and passportmaxxing
Imagine having to literally shift to an entirely different continent or get surgeries costing hundreds of thousands to be considered human. And yet, people dont see the glaring issue with such a society?

Whitepill (finding a hope, a reason, purpose, above world standards)
Suicide
ER

The solution to inceldom has always been repeated. If we are involuntarily celibate; the only solution is to make those who have will stop having it and become involuntary sexhavers (aka foids).

Everything revolves around the will and the non-will, in a perfect dichotomy, of both sexes.

If nature causes us not to be perceived at face value, we must either change nature or force the nature of foids, as has been done for millennia.

We need full blown civil war with buildings, military facilities, entire mountains blowing up. En masse forced recruitment of men aged 18 - 35 by going from village to village

War may actually be helpful in our situation

Suicide? What is the fucking solution???Bluepilled normies always talk about the same garbage, such as “be patient“, “you are young, your time will come“ blah blah
EASY

We have to invent some sort of face mask that restructures the facial bones over time. Just like Dental Braces for Teeth

EASY

We have to invent some sort of face mask that restructures the facial bones over time. Just like Dental Braces for Teeth
But that won’t fix the height issue

In reality, the only way for a civil war to happen in the USA is if Trump wins in 2024 and uses the military to overthrow the evil us government.

Do the exact opposite what normies tell you, and your good to go.

- dont be patient act now!!
- your time wont come if you do nothing... so go out an try..
- you are not young.. you probably already missed your best years... hurry and fuck... NOW.....

Do the exact opposite what normies tell you, and your good to go.

- dont be patient act now!!
- your time wont come if you do nothing... so go out an try..
- you are not young.. you probably already missed your best years... hurry and fuck... NOW.....
My dear brother what is there to try if the answer to trying is always rejection after rejection. :feelsbadman:

My dear brother what is there to try if the answer to trying is always rejection after rejection. :feelsbadman:
I know how it feels brother... :feelscry:

I dont know your situation but
if u still have hope in you, take the :redpill:route.. especially leanmaxxing and moneymaxxing ( if high iq )are the way to go.. also leave this place ASAP..

If its over, here is your place :blackpill:... suicide is a good option.

Maybe you can find meaning in the small things and cope your way into a :whitepill: mindset.

What else is there to do? Idk...

You should try gymmaxxing if you haven't already. It works for some people. Also, you'll feel physically better.

I really don't know, brocel. I lost hope a while back. I don't think there is any chance of me ever truly ascending with a foid because I missed out on young love and all the girls in my age range are gross, used up hoes. They don't notice me anyway because I am manlet and beta but even if they did the only chance I would ever have at a relationship is likely being a soyboy betabuxx who collects funko pops while the missus fucks chad on the side, seriously.

At the end of the day I just do not know what there is in life for me to look forward too other than wageslaving at some fucking boring, stressful job until I am old, wrinkly and grey. It's beyond comical how fucking shit life is. I used to think soys that lose themselves in escapism like star wars and marvel were pathetic, but now I understand them. Reality is stinking, steaming garbage, and anything that allows someone to escape it is a good thing, be that soy products, drugs, religion- anything.

If you want a real answer to your question, here it is. You need to find a cope, just like one of the ones I have listed. Movies, vidya, drugs, alcohol, religion, music, art, fandom- ANYTHING. Bonus if it has a community around it that you can be a part of (unless you like being solitary). Then you just dedicate yourself to it like an autist. Because if you are dedicated to a cope, you can somewhat ignore reality. This is what I am currently trying to do since I am quickly losing my ability to cope with anime. The second part is finding a source of financial stability that isn't gonna stress you the fuck out or take up all your time. This is probably the hard part, as most jobs are suicide fuel and don't pay well. This is what I am trying to do as well. I just want to chill out, not be stressed, and have something to dedicate myself to that distracts me from reality.

tl;dr lose yourself in cope I guess

Mass murder (in clash of clan)

For most of us there is not any way out anymore, If you was not blessed with height + face its over brocel

You should try gymmaxxing if you haven't already. It works for some people. Also, you'll feel physically better.
Already going to the gym and doing martial arts. Nothing helps whatsoever.

Look up Genghis Khan on Google.
Besides following in his footsteps, there's nothing you can do. It's over.