Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How can we breed feral niggers more?

you say this as you are in safe position what if this nig will atack you ?

you say this as you are in safe position what if this nig will atack you ?
Thats why i said as dropship they will be dropped away from where i am into the enemy territory

Ja’Kevious? Bro these names get ghetto-er and ghetto-er every day

Look at his eyes and face hes the perfect candidate to clone dude is 50 iq

Imagine if radical foidists got their female separatist state only to get 100000000000 air-dropped shipments of this guy :society:

I have low iq

a petite noodlewhore walking around alone in a majority black area is just asking for it lol.

niggas are already known for being low inhib and chances are that if she is in a heavily black area, there are gonna be a few ultra giga low inhib/ low IQ ones among them that will do this.

Last edited:
Never trust or turn u back on a Nigga

a petite noodlewhore walking around alone in a majority black area is just asking for it lol.

niggas are already known for being low inhib and chances are that if she is in a heavily black area, there are gonna be a few ultra giga low inhib/ low IQ ones among them that will do this.
Never trust or turn u back on a Nigga
She tried to tell him to fuck off but the nigger couldnt back down from his mission.

Thats why we need to breed soldiers like him