Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can we blackpill MGTOW cucks?

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
Men going their own way will essentially benefit women, since they would be left with less sub8 males in the dating field 

A chad is not likely to abandon his genes and stay away from femoids to "combat feminism."

They are so delusional and won't accept reality that their movement will NOT trigger any effect on female behavior.

you cant, theyre too delusional buddy boyo

who cares. let them reap what they sow, although yeah, they are probably the most delusional fucks i have ever seen

"no, no, it's not because i'm ugly or have some kind of mental illness or that i'm short, no bro, TRUST ME i can get girls if i really try. i mean, i already fucked like 96878291 girls throughout my years in visiting clubs, so there's proof for you, bud. you have to believe me, i'm going MY OWN WAY."

tbh even if like 90% of males dropped out of the dating game as an experiment, women wouldn't give two fucks, they'd just share the remaining chads.

whogivesafucc said:
who cares. let them reap what they sow, although yeah, they are probably the most delusional fucks i have ever seen

"no, no, it's not because i'm ugly or have some kind of mental illness or that i'm short, no bro, TRUST ME i can get girls if i really try. i mean, i already fucked like 96878291 girls throughout my years in visiting clubs, so there's proof for you, bud. you have to believe me, i'm going MY OWN WAY."

Their form of speech is literally like the Alt-Light. Not extreme enough/cucked.

jfl @ the incels who bash mgtow

They are aware of every other bad thing about woman, such as their goldiggers, cheating nature, but they still don't talk about what power appearance has in relationships.

You guys need to browse the MGTOW sub more. They are the least cucked place now on reddit. Find one less cucked.

I also can't blame them too much for quitting this game. They know how this shit works: https://www.reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments/7zrhdr/why_feminized_societies_fail_ie_why_american/

They know only GigaChad truly has a chance, so now they are waiting for sex dolls and bots to advance so the rest of us non-Chads can rot away. The rest of these guys are traumatized divorced-raped dudes. Either way they know society is fucked. What do you want them to do exactly? Both incels and mgtow are outnumbered and outgunned by women and simps.

MGTOW's main hope seems to be wishing the reserves of orbiters slowly run dry so that women have less white knights. I also see them sometimes mocking how women are allowed to vote and have power, but taking that back is a pipe dream, so we're all fucked now.

WorldRulerAisha said:
Yeah I don't get it. mgtows are essentially black pilled normies for the most part. They believe most of what we believe minus praising school shooters or rape.
Only non hypergamous group on the internet. I've even met a mgtow CHAD on kik once.

WorldRulerAisha said:

For real..

TheVman said:
Yeah I don't get it. mgtows are essentially black pilled normies for the most part. They believe most of what we believe minus praising school shooters or rape.
Only non hypergamous group on the internet. I've even met a mgtow CHAD on kik once.

Most of it is just clique building with that whole your either flying under our flag or your a cuck bs. Same reason why pol and the alt right hate each other.

MGTOW is legit as long as you don't expect it to actually change anything in society and acknowledge that your looks are the reason you can't get laid.

MGTOWs are laughable.

There's no such thing as "mgtow", only "mstow" (Men SENT Their Own Way).

TheVman said:

Cope MGTOW is cuck

takurak said:
TheVman said:
Cope MGTOW is cuck
what exactly is cope in what I said? you don't contribute anything. like i said you only have 3 phrases. clearly a fucking troll.

qwWUPS5.jpg

Men Sent Their Own Way

MGTOW are more blackpilled than incels. We literally have the same thoughts about the current state of femoid whores and about nothing mattering other than looks.

Only difference is, MGTOW decides to go out of the hamster wheel of chasing women whereas incels try to looksmax and eventually rope or ER. If anyone will be more blackpilled it will be incels being converted to MGTOW.

Mutationcel said:
MGTOW are more blackpilled than incels. We literally have the same thoughs about femoid whores and nothing matters other than looks.

Only difference is, MGTOW decides to go out of the hamster wheel of chasing women whereas incels try to looksmax and eventually rope. If anyone will be more blackpilled it will be incels being converted to MGTOW.

MGTOWs more blackpilled than us? KEK. Desirable men don't go their own way - why would they? "David Gandy doesn't go MGTOW."

aut said:
MGTOWs more blackpilled than us? KEK. Desirable men don't go their own way - why would they? "David Gandy doesn't go MGTOW."

I am not desirable. I understand that looks is the only thing that matter and yet I decide that instead of talking about Rope and ER, I'd rather go my own way and do productive shit. Tell me is being an incel NEET better in my case?

Mutationcel said:
I am not desirable. I understand that looks is the only thing that matter and yet I decide that instead of talking about Rope and ER, I'd rather go my own way and do productive shit. Tell me is being an incel NEET better in my case?

Of course it's better to not be NEET, but what does this have to do with MGTOW?

aut said:
Of course it's better to not be NEET, but what does this have to do with MGTOW?

MGTOW are generally more productive than incels because they try not thinking about femoids whereas an incel's entire day is spent thinking about females. 

Incels usually try a weird bunch of stuff just to attract women Looksmax, catfishing, talking about cope and rope and in the meantime ruin their 20s in self pity. I was one. 
MGTOW just does stuff to benefit themselves. Aka try to play the money game or other personal improvement stuff. Why do you think MGTOW are so much into finance? 

And Men "gone" their own way or "Sent" their own way makes no difference. I'll be the first to admit I was "sent" my own way and I still find it better than rotting in my life doing jackshit.

Mutationcel said:
MGTOW are generally more productive than incels because they generally try not thinking about femoids whereas an incel's entire day is spent thinking about females.

MGTOWs are obsessed with femoids. They go on and on about them even more than we do.

Mutationcel said:
Incels usually try a weird bunch of stuff just to attract women Looksmatch, catfishing, talking about cope and rope and in the meantime ruin their 20s in self pity. I was one. 
MGTOW just does stuff to benefit themselves. Aka try to play the money game or other personal improvement stuff. Why do you think MGTOW are so much into finance? 

As if MGTOW is about self-improvement. There's no reason an incel can't be productive too.

Mutationcel said:
And Men "gone" their own way or "Sent" their own way makes no difference. I'll be the first to admit I was "sent" my own way and I still find it better than rotting in my life doing jackshit.

If you were "sent" your own way then you're not a MGTOW by definition as it wasn't your choice.

MGTOWs are obsessed with femoids. They go on and on about them even more than we do.
Simply compare the forums of incels and MGTOW and it's pretty easy to see who talks more about females. Just from the top of my mind, there are usually 0 discussion about female or male looks, height, pretty much anything close to it. The only discussion about femoids are the ones usually talking crap about them. 
As if MGTOW is about self-improvement. There's no reason an incel can't be productive too.
Again very easy to compare. The only improvement I've seen incels  talk about is for Looks which is done again in hopes to attract females. Now compare that to MGTOW discussion boards. They usually have dedicated sections dealing with money, investments etc etc. 

If you were "sent" your own way then you're not a MGTOW by definition as it wasn't your choice.
Makes no difference to me. I'm just in MGTOW to improve my life, not to be known by everyone as the definitioin of MGTOW. And that's the whole reason I'm here because I am an incel too.

[attachment=2560]

Attachments

• C7E3549D-156F-43EE-93EE-B81AA2E80D23.jpeg
    C7E3549D-156F-43EE-93EE-B81AA2E80D23.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 97